26

The next morning, Anu have woke up before Ajay and was nowhere to be found when he woke up.

"Anu?" He called.

He came down to see her eating and laughing with keerthy. He sat on the opposite of her and she looked up at him but ignore him.

Ajay stared at her as his stare burned her face.

She still managed to laugh around with keerthy even so.

"Dei...what's wrong with you ajay?" His mom came as both keerthy and anu looked at him.

"Why ma?" He asked.

"Ya have changed....completly...in a way i am happy to see you like this." She said as ajay looked confused.

"Why? What did i do?" He asked.

"You should see his face when he was staring at anu." His mom said looking at anu.

Suddenly her face started flushing. Their eyes met and he smiled at her. She still acted like she was ignoring him.

"Anni...neenga konjom overah thaan poringa. Paavam enga anna." Keerthy whispered. (You are doing a little too much. Pity my brother)

"Yaaru unga annana? Ipo yethachum pannama enthirikave maataaru paaru." Anu said. (Who your brother? He wouldn't get up without doing something stupid. Just watch)

What do you think he will do?" keerthy asked.

"We'll wait and see."anu said as she felt something on her foot suddenly it started moving up her leg.

She knew exactly who it was so she tapped keerthy's and pointed to her leg and looked up at him staring at her.

"Anna stop tickling me...."keerthy said as he looked down to see whose legs it was.

Anu smiled as Keerthy started laughing.

"Unna..."He started chasing his sister. She was running when she slipped on the carpet and suddenly a hand wrapped around her and caught her.(you!!)

She looked up to find karthik staring into her eyes.

"Hello, brother...nee inga enna pandra?"anu asked
(What are you doing here?)

"Hello...you can take your hands off my sister."ajay said as both karthik and keerthy looked at ajay and anu finally coming back to conscious state.

"What are you doing here karthik?" anu asked.

"Anu, Ashwin is at home. He wanted to see you so i came to tell you." karthik said.

"Ya ashwin told me but you could have just called."anu said.

"Ya but he didnt come to see you. He has many other people in this house to see."Ajay said as his mom came.

"Hi Karthik...how are you?" geetha asked.

"Im fine how about you?" he replied.

"Good. Have you ate?" she asked.

"Ya...i have...i was just checking on anu cause its close to the station from here."he said.

"Oh, anu is really good here, actually, she is the reason i am seeing difference in Ajay." she said.

"Oh really? I told you this is the best match for you."he said to anu.

Soon he waved a bye to everyone and walked outside as keerthy followed. She came back after a minute as anu was leaving for her clinic and ajay to his police station.

"I'll drop you."ajay said.

"No thanks...its better if i go in my car. I pick up priya as well."she said.

"Illa...just come with me."he said.

"wait ...on this bike?" she asked.

"Ya...what else?" he asked.

"Let me call priya."she said as called her.

"Hey bro...you coming?" priya asked.

"Sorry pa. I'll pick you starting tomorrow."she said.

"Yen? Your hubby huh?" she asked.

"Ok...bye."she said cutting the call.

She got on the bike without touching him. She wanted to ignore him in a way. She could see that he has started accepting her and wasn't completely mad at him but didn't want to give in too easily.

He suddenly put on the brake causing her reflexes to just hug him instantly. She took her hands off as he did it again.

"Can you stop putting on the brake for no reason?" she asked.

"Well everything has a reason." he said.

"And if your reason includes me, then i will get off your bike."she said as he started moving.

He dropped her at her place and waved at her as he left.