4.

Keerthana...come here.” his dad shouted as a girl in jeans and a short top came out.

“This is Anuksha….go talk to her. And ajay...i want you to go with them.” his dad ordered.

“hey...I am keerthana...call me Keerthy.” she said as walked with keerthy upstairs as ajay followed.

“My bro is a cop. I am very proud of him as my bro and i wanna marry a cop like him.” she said.

“Only if she knows how short tempered you are.” she whispered to Ajay who was on his phone as he looked up.

“He is short tempered but his other qualities hides it.” she said as anu just smiled.

“Hey...no..we are not going to go inside my room.” he said as keerthy oppened his room’s door.

“Well, dad just told me to with her for her company. We dont want you scaring her away.” keerthy giggled.

“Dont worry keerthy. Your brother is not even a bit scary.” Anu said.

“Have y’all already met?” she asked,

“Ya...well it was kinda…” anu started.

“Great...now i’m outah here...anni, enjoy your future room.” she said as she raced away to her own room.

“What the hell? What is happening?” she asked.

“If you had said no to my dad when he asked, none of this will be happening.” he said.

“Well why cant you?” she asked.

“Cause even if i say no, nobody is gonna care. They are so strict on getting you married to me...like cant they find a better girl...you...we won't ever get along.” he said.

“I was just as much forced as you are. Well my dad is ready to blackmail me in anyway to get me married to you. I mean i am ok with marriage but i don't wanna get married to a egoistic guy like you. Nee oru thimiru pidichavan.” she said

“Well do something smart one.” he said.

“Idk...i need time to think.” she said.

“You cant even persuade your parents. Its a question how you are going to be a Psychiatrist.” he said.

“Just shut up.” she said as she walked downstairs with him.

Soon the two family was talking to each other and soon they left.

That night, anu couldnt sleep properly. She kepts having nightmares of Ajay and his gun. But one in particular made her go nuts.

She was asleep on his bed as he came inside in his police uniform. He took his shirt off and threw it right at her.

“Eww.” it smells.” she said woken up.

“Well as a wife you need to do what a husband asks you to do.” he said.

“That’s just sexism. Now go wash it yourself.” she threw it back at him as he caught it.

Suddenly she found him the bed next to get as he wrapped his hands around her.

“Ew….get away from me.” she shouted.

“Why you looking so…..”he started as she woke up from another nighmare.

“You stupid ajay….let me sleep or i will take your gun and shoot you.”she said as she tried to back to sleep.