25

Keerthy opened it and stood like a stone.

"I need to sleep here tonight. You brother is being an ass and wont let me sleep."she said.

"Anni...its better if you go now. Anna isnt that bad." she said.

"Anu...open the door."he knocked.

"Can you people let me sleep? Anni please just go."she tried to sent them away.

"No...i am not going with him. He is doing stupid stuff." she said as she saw the curtains move.

She walked toward it as keerthy tried to distract her.

"Anni. come here,"keerthy said as anu tried to pull the curtain.

"Aaah."she shouted for a second.

"Karthik...what the hell are you doing here?"Anu asked,

"Anu...please dont tell anyone. I barely get to see keerthy so she made me come." karthik said.

"No anni...he said he cant live without seeing me." keerthy said. (Anni-Sis in law)

"I dont care who asked but you both wanted each other here so you are equally in trouble." she said.

"Anu open the door...or i will break in." ajay shouted from the other side.

"This is my room. If you break it, i will tell dad that you people want to romance in my room." keerthy shouted.

"Leave....now or my idiotic husband will screw your butt."anu said.

"Did you just call my brother idiotic?"keerthy shouted so that he can hear.

"Anu you are a..." he was shouting as his mom came toward the room.

"Ennada nadakuthu inga? What are you doing in front of keerthy's room? Where is Anu?" she asked

"Amma is here. Go karthik..."keerthy said as karthik gave her a peck on the forehead and waved a bye to his sister and jumped away.

"Amma anu wont come. She wants to sleep with keerthy. They both lesbian."he said.

"Who you calling lesbie?"keerthy opened the door irritated.

"Anu, what are you doing here?" geetha, ajay's mother asked.

"Aunty....ajay keeps..he keeps."she started as he smirked.

"He can't keep his hands to himself ma."keerthy answered for her.

"And your daughter in law feels digusted toward your son."keerthy added as anu glared.

"I never said that....i have to go to training...and doesnt he have office...thats why..."anu said.

"Ajay...she is being logical...now go to sleep and please keep your hands to yourself." geetha said.

"But mom."ajay said,

"It's been years since we see ajay like this. All thanks to Anu."she smiled at anu who went into their room.

They were all in their appropriate room when anu looked up to see ajay asleep.

"Finally."she said as she closed her eyes and he again put his hands on her waist.

"Sofa is enough for me."she said as she went to the sofa.

But suddenly, she finds him sleeping underneath her on the sofa.

"Arggg."she said.

"Just say 3 words and i will let you sleep."he said.

"No."she said.

"Stuborn." he said.

"fine...i ...hate you."she said.

"Ok thank you...good night he said as he carried her to the bed and let her lay on the other side.

"Wait...you did this for me to say i hate you?" she asked.

"Ya..."he said as her face changed and she turned the other way.

"Just kidding."he hugged her as they fell asleep.