12.

She ran into the restroom before he can even think. She locked it and took a shower but that is when she realized she doesnt have any of her things.

She lightly oppened the door and found her towel sitting near the doorway. He was busy on his phone but little does she know that a police have an eyes on all sides.

He knew she was doing something but didnt want to turn around and make it more embarrassing. She pulled the towel and wrapped it around herself.

She needs help to get her clothes but Ajay will never get her things andhe wont be able to bring her everything.

"Ajay...can you please go outside?" she asked with a bit of the door opened.

"Are you kicking me out of my own room?" he asked.

"Not really but...i forgot my clothes...it will only take 1 min...i will get everything and go into the closet."she said.

"No."he said.

"Please." she begged.

"Fine,"he said as he got up to leave, but something made him turn around and see her coming out wrapped in a towel.

"Ajay, i said go."she said.

"Stop overreacting." he said as he went outside.

Soon she got changed into a pair of jeans and her t shirt. She got her ID out and started to run downstairs.

"Hello Aunty...uncle....i am leaving bye." she said in a hurry.

"ey...Anu...nilluma."Ajay's mom called her.

"What aunty?" she asked.

"You just got married yesterday. How did you...."she started.

"Aunty, i...need to have all days completed. It's not like ajay dont have work today right?"anu asked as Ajay came down in his uniform.

"Ajay...Anu...you are both taking a leave today." his dad said.

"Why dad" Ajay asked.

" your reception is in the evening....do not forget." his mom said.

"So?" he asked.

"Do you really need to go? Cant you stay one day anu?" she asked.

"It's....well late so i guess i can stay." anu said smirking at Ajay.

"See, she is staying....you are gonna stay as well...and that's final." his dad said.

"Hello? Maam..."anu started.

"Congratulations Anu."she said.

"Thanks mam. I called to ask..."started started.

"You can take a whole week off."she said.

"Oh...k..thanks mam." anu said as she cut the call.

"Well, i have the whole week off so...i guess i can have my kutty break." she said.

"Go ahead....go to some place for holiday and leave me alone." he said.

"I hate myself....i cant believe i got stuck with you." she said.

"It's not you, its me...and if your stupid brother hasn't caught that rowdy, he would have messed up the wedding." he said.

"Well who told your sister to give that psycho an ice cream. If it weren't for those people i would live a peaceful life." anu said.

"If both of them get caught, i don't know what i will do with them." he said.

"I hate police...ruining everything." she said.

"You psychos are messed up as well." he said.

"You talk this much?" she asked.

"I don't talk alot. When i do, it means i really like you or i really hate you. I think you know why i talk to you right?" he asked