9.

Why dont you explain to me what happened to her.” anu asked.

“That is none of your business.” she heard ajay’s voice behind her.

“Keerthy, we are leaving.”he pulled her away leaving karthik and Anu to wonder.

--

Soon they all went home and Keerthy messaged Anu.

“Come to my house. We can talk about you know what.” she messaged.

“Ok.” anu replied as she got ready to leave.

When she got there, Ajay’s family welcomed her with love. Ajay wasn't present because he was away. Keerthy pulled her into Ajay’s room.

She opened up the closet and took a large box out.

“His diaries.” keerthy said.

“Wow. he writes?” she asked.

“He used to….she kinda made him but then he stopped when she…” keerthy started.

“Get the hell out of my room.” Ajay shouted shocking the two of them.

“Keerthy….she doesnt need to be here first of all and second of all, she has no rights in knowing my personal business. So please get out.” he shouted.

Anu walked out of the room as Keerthy followed her. Anu kept walking outside as Ajay stood there watching her leave. It hurts in his heart a bit to hurt her but he has to do this for the sake of Meghna. The promise he made for her that he will never love any other girls.

“Anna….I swear to god….”keerthy started as he locked his room.

“You are freaking….annoying. I should stop ruining her life by getting you two together.” keerthy shouted as she went to her room.

Ajay sat on his bed as he found an ID sitting on his bed. He got it and looked at it. It belongs to Anu. Anuksha Ravichandran. He smiled at her smile. She probably took this pic first year of college. Man she looked young but now she looked more hot than cute. She probably lost her baby face somewhere in college.

He knows she is hurt but he cant do anything. He is not in the mood to dig up anything about meghna.

He went to her house as everybody welcomed him but Karthik looked partly mad. Keerthy had told him of what had happened.

“Can i see Anu?” he asked.

“Sorry, you cant hurt my sister any more. She is saying yes to marry you for the sake of my parents. But now, as a brother, i dont want her living with you who is way worse than any hell.” karthik said.

“Her ID.” ajay handed it to karthik.

“Great...you can leave now.”Karthik said.

“Ok..”ajay said as he left.

“Why are you leaving already?” Anu’s mom asked.

“I have work to do.” he said.

“Ok...see you soon.” her mom said.

“Ok aunty.bye.” he said as he left.

He came out to see Anu coming inside with priya. Anu looked past him and walked inside. Priya waved at him but figured something was wrong with Anu.