11

She looked stressed and disappointed. Tears were making its way out of her eyes.

He tied it around her neck and keerthy smiled as she helped him tie according to the tamil culture.

Anu felt like she was going to lose it all. Her life is finished....like completely....

Soon they shifted all of Anu's things into Ajay's

She sat on his bed crying when he wasn't in the room.

She hated this life. Just when she was happy that he would like her too, he told her otherwise. She tried to stop but her bro and sister in law teamed up against her.

When he opened the door, she wiped her tears.

"Will you stop crying for ones? Marriage isn't everything. We can get divorce in an year." He said.

"I haven't been raised in a culture like that." she said.

"Neither have i. But that is what we need to do if we have to." He said.

"I don't wanna be living in a room with you." She said.

"Me neither but... we do...." He said.

"Now get off my bed, i need to sleep. I am really sleepy." He said as he fell on the bed.

She moved to the sofa and sat there.

"Anu doesn't cry. Anu doesn't let anyone know her weakness." She said to herself.

Soon her mother in law came to call her.

"You need to do a few of the traditions." she said as she took anu to the pooja room.

Soon after everything was over, anu had to change her saree and go into the room with milk.

As she got inside, the room was decorated. Ajay wasn't there. He was in the restroom.

She quickly put the milk on the table and went to the sofa to sleep.

"You can sleep on the bed." He said coming out.

"But you need to stay on your side." He added.

"Thanks but may i know why you are so caring all of the sudden?" She asked.

"Well...if the psycho breaks her neck, i dodnt wanna be resposible for making her sleep on the sofa." He said.

"Good for you." She fell on the left side of the bed and added small pillows on the the sofa in the middle.

"dont worry, i wont do nothing to you." He said with a smirk.

"Good." She said as she turned around facing the other way.

He layed on the bed as he found her bare waist exposing itself through her saree. .

He smiled as he turned the other side to sleep.

Soon they both got into a very deep sleep.

Ajay was up before her. He opened his eyes to find himself lying in the middle. Her head was on his chest. One of her hand was wrapped around his waist and the other around his neck. His one hand was free ehile the other was wrapped around her bare waist.

When he figured he was in this situation, he tried to get up but she woke up.

She didn't mind his hands on her waist until she saw it with her eyes.

"Ewww." She said as she jumped off the bed.

"What were you doing?" she shouted

"Maybe i should ask you what you were doing?" he asked.

"You were being a complete idiot...argg..."she said as his eyes moved around her body.

"See...what a drama...the other day you were like...flesh is jusr flesh...why be attracted and look at you now."she said.

"Excuse me? do you really think i would ever want you? Out of all the girls in the world?" he asked.

"Then why were you...:"she started as she saw the time.

"Shit...its 8. That old lady is gonna scream at me."she said.

"I'll come too. I wanna see you being yelled at." he said with a smirk.

"Aasaya paaru."she said.