37

"Amma..i have alot of work...i wont be here for a day...so..." He said as he sat down on the chair.

"Anu..did you not tell him yet?" Geetha asked so that she can tell him.

"No..athai." She said as his eyws finally met hers.

He looked away and finished eating.

He got up amd left without a word.

"What happened?" Geetha asked.

"We had...a fight." She said.

"Ots ok...when he knows he is going to be a dad, he wont be mad at you for long." She said.

"Ok athai." She said as she went outside to clinic.

Anu was driving alone as she saw a car push a child inside the car.

"Hey...." Anu shouted as she drove behind the car.

She drove until it came to a stranded place.

The guy in the car pull the crying girl. She was around 14 or 15.

She got off her car and followed the man who seemed to be kidnapping the teenage girl. She called Ajay. He didn't pick up thinking she was just trying to get him to talk to her again.

"Ajay...pick up....please." she said as she keeps calling.

She suddenly thought of calling karthik but even he didn't pick up. He seemed to be talking to someone because it keeps showing as engaged.

"Oh lord."she said as an idea came in her head.

She texted him a pic of the guy with the girl's head as suddenly something hit her head.

Ajay got a message from anu. He was busy with his work but turned on his phone to take a look at it. He looked at it and called her but she didn't pick up.

"Anu... what the hell did you get yourself into." he said as he took a look at the pic.

He went to the control room and looked at where her phone was last used. He sent his police crew and went to look for her himself.

"Anu?" he shouted but only a single silence was left after his call.

"I think they moved them out of here sir. There is only one car outside and that is Anu's" a police officer said.

"Ok...then....lets keep searching...;look for any clues." ajay said as he looked around and found ANu's phone lying on the ground.

"Anu..." he said.

Suddenly he got a call from karthik.

"Karthik...anu is..." ajay said.

"What happened to her?" karthik asked.

"She called me but i didn't pick up due to my f*cking ego and she....i need to find her." he said,

"Do you think it's him again?" karthik asked.

"I don't know....i only know Ashwin sells women but not the young girls. What if he does?" ajay asked.

"We can't really tell yet but if anu finds out about Ashwin's true face, he will kill her."ajay said.

"We need to find her before something happens to her and the baby.."karthik paused.

"Her and who?" ajay asked.

"Um...i meant the girl..."karthik said.

"Karthik...you telling me now or i am going to beat you up till you tell me." ajay said.

"Calm down bro....she told me not tell you. Like everyone other than you knows....you just didnt have time to listen to her." karthik said.

"What are you talking about? Karthik? Ok...i am sorry but tell me....why did she tell you to not tell me? What was the thing?" ajay asked.

"Um...i will start searching for her." karthik said as he cut the call leaving ajay unattended.

Ajay couldnt believe everything was against him at the moment.

"Why is it always me?" he said to himself as he found a clue.

He bent down and picked up a card on the floor with a cloth. It had an address written on it.