14.

He liked her the first second he saw her. He didnt know where he got the guts to ask her out.

Soon, they worked on the case together and she eventually won. He took her to his family and introduced everybody.

Keerthy had liked Meghna alot. She wished meghna became her sister in law.

"Megh...what ya doing in this late night?" Ajay asked.

"I...dont feel sleepy. You?" she asked.

"Well you called and so here i am." he said.

"I wanna tell you something."she said.

"Enna loveh solla poriya?" he asked.

"Aasaya paaru."she laughed.

"Here."she said as she handed a gift.

"What is this?" He asked.

"Open it."she said.

As he opened it, he found a teddy with "I love you" written on it.

"Happy valentines day."she said as he looked at the time.

"Wow...its 12....smart one megh..." He said.

"That's meghna....you didnt expect this did you?" She asked.

"Heck no....but...i am glad ypu finally opened up." He smiled as shewalked toward him and hugged him.

"I love you." She said.

"What made you say it now and not earlier?" He asked.

"Well...as you probably already know, i am a very straight foreward person and the second you proposed me, i couldnt stop thinking about you. I wanted to make sure your the guy i wanted....actually my parents arent dead....they...left me. My mom and dad were a love marriage. They broke up a few years after i was born. My mom found herself a guy and same with my dad. They didnt fight to take care of me. Then my grandma....she stood up for me. She told me love is a fadeawaything....aranged is always the best thing...but she left me." She was getting emotional as ajay placed a hand around her and conforted her.

"So how can an orphan have an aranged marriage?" Whe chuckled with her pain showing.

"So...when i saw your family and how much loved they showed on me, i decided...your my guy but....the reason i didnt tell you was....i know you love me....so i waited for Valentine's day." She said.

"Wow." He said as she kissed his cheeks.

"Soft lips." He said.

"And yours must me?" She asked as he leaned toward her. Her eyes widened as she closed her eues.

He kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"I promise you....after marriage....i will never break up with you and you will be the only girl in my life." He said.

"Ok?" She smiled.

"And..." He said as he took something out a ring and kneeled down.

"Will you marry me?" He asked as she smiled.

"Wow....ring superairuku....i'll decude on marryi g you but i will take the ring." She said as she picked it out of his hand and turn to walk away.

She smiled and turned back....

"Fine....romba kenchura...so.." She placed the ring back in his hands and showed her fingers.

He laughed as she placed the ring on her ring finger.

"I love you." She said.

"No matter how many times you say this, its sounds new....as if this is the first time i am hearing everything." He said.