Chapter One | I'm Pregnant

April, 2017

Next Day....

Sha'quria pov°
I rub my stomach, it's been hurting like hell since that hoe push me against dem lockers.

I sigh gathering up my stuff the bell is about to ring. Something moved inside of me I jump in my seat.

"Sha'quria is there a problem"mrs marilyn ask me. I shook my head no, she turn back around writing notes on the board.

Quira girl it's all in your head get yourself together. I said to myself taking a deep breath. Then it happen again, i place my hand on my stomach where I felt it move.

I felt something rub against my hand. Oh my gawd there's something inside of me.

*Ringggg*

I jump up outta my seat racing out the classroom. I went to my locker throwing my books in.

"Hey girly girl you're going to demetrius party tonight"charmaine ask me. I shook my head no. "Dang girl what's wrong with you"she ask.

I pull her to the girls bathroom an locked the door. I check the stalls to see if someone was inside.

"Girl what the hell is wrong with you what is going on"she ask me. "Char I'm not playing when I say this"I told her.

"What you're scaring me what is it"she ask. "There's something inside of me moving"i told her.

She bust out laughing"You're joking right girl stop playing before we miss the bus"she said.

"I'm not playing"I yelled. She look scared "Feel"I told her. She place her hand on my stomach. It happen again moving underneath her hand.

She jump back with eyes wide. "See I told you"I said to her. "Quira what was that"she ask me. I shrug my shoulders "I don't know"I told her honestly.

"Quira...omg what if that was a baby" she ask me looking shock. Then it hit me hard like a ton of bricks. I haven't my period in four months and it's irregular.

"Omg what if you're right what if I'm pregnant what am I going to do"I ask panicking. "One girl calm down two I don't know three I got a pregnancy test in my bag"she said.

She took it out handing it to me. I stare at the clear blue pregnancy test. "Wait why you got a test in your purse"I ask her curious.

Like this whole time she had a pregnancy test. It must be something she ain't telling me. "Girl I thought I was pregnant by juan"she said waving her hand at me like it wasn't a big deal.

"Girl you saying that like it ain't no problem whet happen if you is y'all need to be more careful"I told her. "Psh don't worry about me worry about the bun in your oven"she said checking her self out in the mirror.

"Mhmm I'm finna go take it"I told her going inside of the stalls. I pull my pants down an sat on the toilet. I open the box taking the test out reading the instructions.

I peed on it an waited five mins. I already know we miss the bus so we're gonna have to walk to the bus stop. "What it say"she ask me.

"Hold on it says wait five mins"I told her. "Okay"she said. I sigh then thought about the possibility that I could be pregnant.

If I am I don't know how my mama gonna react. She's gonna start asking questions then I gotta tell raheem. It's just too much.

I know one thing I don't believe in abortion, but for adoption I'm all in. It just have to be a good reason to give it up.

I'm to young to be a mom. I still got my whole life ahead of me. I sigh then look at the test.

(The test below)