Chap.Fourteen|Doctor'sAppt

June, 2017

Next day....

Sha'quria pov°
"Ugh"i groan as we left the doctor's office im seven months pregnant. When i say I'm ready to have this little girl I'm ready.

We're going to char's house his mama cooking so she invited us over there. I'm glad cause i didn't feel like cooking today and chance can't cook so um yea they were gonna be outta gas tonight.

"I swear every time we see her she's getting big"chance said as he showed me the ultrasound.

(Her ultrasound down below ⬇️)

"Yea she is little girl weights seven pounds and one ounce"i said taking it out his hand

"So I've been thinking"he said. "Oh Lord"i said rolling my eyes here he go again i swear chance be on it.

He be wanting to do this and that hell I'm tired i need a break. He's not the one whose carrying a big ass baby in him.

We didn't even had sex yet but I'm ready now. I'm planning on putting this pussy on him tomorrow I be extra horny too. I swear these hormones got fucked up.

I bust out crying "Baby what's wrong"he ask consoling me. "Nothing it's these damn hormones they get on my fucking nerves"i told him wiping my face.

"Don't worry she will be here soon then it will be all over"he said. "Yea that's easy for you to say after her I'm getting on birth control"i told him pouting while rubbing my stomach.

He act like i didn't see him mugging me out the corner of my eye but i saw that shit.

I reach up an slap him "Don't be mugging me"I said rolling my eyes and neck. "Man you acting crazy like last night you rubbing your booty against my dick and shit trying to grab it when i walk past you or grab it when we're kissing when I'm about to leave for work i swear it's them damn hormones what's wrong with you"he asked me looking at me crazy.

"You gone keep on I'mma give you what you been asking for"hd said driving away. "Well do it then"i mumble underneath my breath.

"Huh"he said oh shit i thought he didn't hear me. "Nothing"i said pouting he look at me then back at the road. "What's wrong"he said i bust out crying again as he smack his lips. "I need some dick"i cried.

"That's all you had to say shit i was waiting on you to give me the okay but you get some tomorrow i got things planned"he said.

"Why i can't get some tonight"I ask folding my arms getting mad all over again. "How about this i eat your pussy how that sounds"he ask me. "That's sounds great now hurry up so we can go eat I'm hungry"i rubbing my stomach.

"See that's what wrong with you, you eat too damn much then go complaining about how you look bae you ate four boxes of medium pizzas with some wings and cinnamon sticks last night from pizza hut then you didn't want to give me none you bit at my hand as i reach in the box to grab me a slice a nigga had to go get his own food"he said.

"What you're tryna say"I ask glaring at him hard he look at me scared and shook his head"Nothing I'm just tryna say you're sexy that's all that shit sexy asf bae"he said nodding his head.

"Mhm"I said he tried to call me fat on the sly but I'mma let him have that since he called me sexy.

We pulled up to his mama house an got out going inside. "About time"char said i push her out my way "Ah"she scream as she fell down. I sat down at the table as chance sat beside me. "Bitch"char said mugging me. "Hoe"I said shooting a bird at her.

"Y'all better stop all that damn cursing at this table"ma said fussing at us. "Y'all heard that"chance said "Shutup"me and char said. "Y'all better get off my baby"ma said sitting down st the table.

"Chance say grace"ma said we bowed our heads i open one eye to see chance blessing the food. Damn he look sexy ass fuck right now. I moved my hand down to his pants an grab his dick. He started stuttering.

"Amen"he said quickly as we open our eyes. "Babe you okay"ma ask him he nod his head. I smirk unzipping his pants pulling his dick out through his boxers playing with it.

He look at me i played it off picking up a friend chicken eating it while humming.

"So I met this boy name puncho"char said talking to us. Chance cleared his throat trying to grab my hand but i jacked him off faster as his face turned red.

"You're sure you're straight you're looking kinda peachy"char said to chance he nod his head. "Y..y..yea it's my throat"he said.

"Char babe go bring him one of my throat soothers"ma said. Char got up going in the room. I kept playing with it till cum ran over my hand.

I laugh as he stale face me "Ma i don't see it"char said. "I got it go looking in that closet for some numbing spray don't worry babe mama gonna get you right"ma said getting up walking out.

I knock my fork on the floor on purpose going underneath the table. "Babe what you doing get yo before they come back"he sad trying to grab me. I smack his hand away putting his dick in my mouth.

He push my head down futher "Damn babe fuck"he moan as i bob my head up and down.

"I got it where's quira"char ask coming in. I pull his dick out grabbing my fork. "I got it"i said loud. "S..s..she dropped her fork"chance stutter.

I crawl from underneath the table sitting back down in my chair. Ma came in with the medicine an gave it to him. "I'm feeling better ma"chance said as char awkwardly stared at us.

"What"I ask acting innocence. "Ma we finna go I'mma pick up ava tomorrow"chance said wrapping our plates up with foil.

"Okay babe y'all be safe love y'all"ma said as we left. "Wait till we get home"chance said as we got in the car leaving.

We made it home i sat the plates down. He pick me up from behind sitting me on top of the counter. He pull your my dress and pulled my panties to the side an started eating me like his last meal.

"Ooii shit"i moan biting my lip rubbing my fingers through his hair. "Oh chance I'm about to cum"i moan cumming all over his tongue.

He kept going causing me to squirt all over him. I breathe heavily as he stood up "I'mma teach you about teasing me clean this mess up"he said slapping my clit causing me to squirt a little.

I watch him go in the bathroom. Damn I'm sleepy now bae head game a1. I clean your the mess and change out my clothes getting in bed.

"Mhmm made your ass sleepy"chance said walking in the room with some boxers on. He climb in the bed i laid my head on his chest falling asleep.

Sorry for any mistakes....

#read

#vote

#comment

I thought i should give y'all a teaser of the sex scene which is coming up...