ChapterEleven|GraduatingEarly

May, 2017

Next day....

Sha'quria pov°
I woke up to my phone ringing. Now who is calling me at this time in the morning knowing I got school. I picked up my phone it says unknown i answer it anyway.

|| Phone Convo ||

Me:hello

Unknown:yes sha'quria williams

Me:this is her

Unknown:hi yes I'm just calling to inform you that you're graduating early due to your credit and GPA scores you're the only student who carried a higher score so please come by the school pick up your diploma please thank you

She said before hanging up the phone. I don't know if should I be excited right now I just finish school early but at the same time I wanna go to prom and graduate with char.

I got out my bed going in the living room. "Char wake up"I said trying to wake her up. She sprawl out on the blow up mattress with her mouth open.

She mumble something and turned over. "Char girl get up"I said slapping her thigh. She woke up "Ow bitch that hurt"she said poking out lip rubbing her thigh.

"Mhmm listen like fr tho"I told her as she gave me the evil eye. I roll my eyes an sigh. "Bitch I'm graduating early"I blurted out. I sat there waiting for her reaction.

"Fr"she ask me I nod my head. "Omg I'm so excited for you but I'm sad too"she said i gave her a questioning look an sat down beside her.

"Why char"I ask looking at her. "Well imma be alone I won't have no one talk to and I wanted us to graduate together"she said. I sigh "But I'm happy for you I'm really am don't change your mind cause of me plus you get to have more time on focusing on the baby"she said.

"You're right about that plus I can pull double to bring in more money we already got everything she do too but she's gonna need more clothes an diapers once she start growing"I told her.

"Yea but I'm happy for you come on let's go"she said standing up. "You're gonna come"I ask her. "Duh I'm not finna miss that I'm about to call my mama and brother so go get dress"she said.

I smile going in my room to get ready.  I went in the bathroom to do my hygiene an got ready. I put on my pink and blue floral fitted maternity dress, black sandles and cap an gown on. I slick back my hair putting it in a curly ponytail.

I walk out the bathroom going in the living room to see char ready. "Come on they waiting on us and my mama so we're going out to eat and mall to celebrate"she said.

"Okay"I told her as we left. I lock up my apartment an got in my car leaving going to the college. While I'm there imma go ahead an sign up for college.

2 hours later....
They took pictures of the me as I walk across the stage getting my diploma. I shook my teachers and principal hand as they congratulation me on finishing school and baby girl.

I walk off stage walking over to char them. "Omg boo you did it and you were looking sexy while doing it too"char squeal hugging me.

"I'm so proud of you baby"ma said hugging me. "Thanks ma"I said hugging her back. "Congratulations"chance said handing me some flowers and balloons. "Thank you"I said blushing i gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek causing him to blush.

"Awe look at y'all y'all might as well get together ain't no sense of playing with each other feelings go ahead and raise them babies together while I'm thinking of wedding venues"ma said causing me and him to blush an laugh.

"Right quira you need to stop acting like that like you don't want my brother I can see it in your eyes"char said squinting her eyes we laugh at her.

"Okay okay I'll give him a chance"I said causing them to look at me. "Fr"he ask looking at me I nod my head slowly. "Yea just don't hurt me"I told him. "I'm not but thank you for this chance I'm plan on making it special so i can show you what I'm really about not all men the same quira"he said.

I just nod my head in understanding. We left going out to eat and the mall. "Can i stay the night with you again i be so lonely now"char said pouting. "Of course"i told her i look over at chance as he held my hand"Are you staying too"I ask him. He blush an nod his head i couldn't help but to blush.

"You know what y'all go ahead me and ava gone have fun"char said. "You're gonna watch ava for us"he said she nod her head. "Heard that"ma said making us laugh.

We left the mall going home. I let him take a shower first while i fix snacks and grab blankets. He came out the bathroom i went inside taking a shower.

I got out drying off i put on my boy shorts and a big tee shirt. I walk out the bathroom going in the living room. He look up at me i sat down beside him as he threw his arm around my shoulders. I got comfortable on him while watching tv.

We cuddle on the couch an watch tv till we got sleepy. We went in my room getting in bed. I laid my he's down on his chest an threw my leg over his. He rub circles on my back i close my eyes falling asleep.

(Her outfit and diploma in the mm)