Chapter Ten| Apartment & Car

May, 2017

Next Day....

Sha'quria pov°
"Ugh" I groan sitting up, holding my stomach. I stood up off the mattress going in the bathroom. I peed and wash my hands.

Today I get to move into my apartment and get my car. I'm so happy char's taking me and chance wants to help so I told him he can plus we're gonna need someone strong to lift up this furniture.

I swear this little girl be doing the most she be kicking the shit out of me. I stay eating, peeing, and sleeping an having heartburn doesn't make it any better.

I did my hygiene an got ready to. I put on my dark blue fitted dress, with my fur dark blue nike slides along with my black nike crop top jacket.

I part my hair down the middle an did two curly buns on the side of my head  leaving two stands of hair out on each side curling it. I quickly slayed my edges an applied some lipgloss to my lips and sprayed my bath an body works country apple perfume on.

I walk out to see chance and char ready. "About time we still gotta go shopping"char said. I roll my eyes "Whatever come on"I told her as we left.

"So where we going first"she ask me. "We're going to the store first"I told her. "Okay"she said driving.

I look at chance as he stared at me. "What"I ask while blushing he still got that effect on me. "Nothing I just wanted to say you look good today"he said causing me to blush harder.

"Thank you"I told him as he scooted closer to me I blush holding my head down trying not to look at him.

We went to the store first getting supplies for my apartment. I'm doing the colors red and black.

After leaving there I went to go get my car. I paid for it an left going to farmer's furniture store picking out my chairs, bed, dressers, etc.

We made it to my apartment me and char put stuff up and hang up decorations an stuff while chance put my chair where I want it.

It took us half of the day to finish up. Chance went home so I told char she can stay with me. We order pizza and went to bed.

Sorry For Any Mistakes...

#read

#comment

#vote

(Her apartment and car in the mm)