Chapter twelve|Felicia

May, 2017

Two weeks later....

Sha'quria pov°
It's been two weeks since me and chance made it official. I'm now in my third trimester i can't wait to have her.

Today me and chance are meeting up with his baby mama felicia to talk things out. Since the baby shower we got off on the wrong foot so we want to handle that since ava gonna be around me.

Char's watching ava for us since ma had to work. We're meeting her at longhorn steakhouse.

"Bae you ready"he ask me i nod my head, we lock up and left. "So when is your appointment"he ask me driving.

"In two more days"i told him rubbing my belly as she move. "Are you ready"he ask me "Yes I'm ready i can't wait to hold her"I said.

"So i be meaning to ask you"he said i look at him. "Yea"i ask wondering what's on his mind.

"Are you um going to give her his last name or yours"he ask me. "We got the same last name so it doesn't matter"i told him.

"Do you want him to be in her life"he ask me. I sigh knowing this day was gonna come sooner or later.

"I did i still do she's still his daughter ya know but he doesn't want to be apart of her life he made that very clear but i still got hope in him that he gives her that chance to be in her life"i told him.

He nod his head "Is it because you're scared of being by yourself cause you're not you still got me and my family plus i can be that dad for her i have years of practice i got it down pack"he said.

I look forward "I mean if you want me to now i would love to take on that role i don't have to be just her step dad i can be her real dad"he said.

My eyes got glossy hearing him say that warms my heart. He's really a good guy cause if that was any other guy he wouldn't done that.

"Of course"I said sniffing wiping my face. "Are you crying"he ask looking at me while trying to drive. "No"I said lying while wiping my face.

"Yes you is awe look at her my big baby crying"he said rubbing my stomach. I blush while laughing "Hush leave me line"I said in a baby voice.

He bust out laughing as we pull up to longhorn. We got out "Let's get this over with"he said helping me out the car.

I sigh i hope everything goes well. We went inside here goes nothing.

*Sorry Y'all But I Had To Do It*

{ONE Hour Later}

"Bye"we said leaving getting in the car. Everything turned out okay she apologized and we talk about me being around ava. She was okay with it cause she has a boyfriend now.

She wants me and chance to meet him soon. Which should be interesting.

"I want her to have my last name"i heard chance blurt out. I almost caught whiplash to look at him.

"What"I ask to be sure i heads correct. "You heard me but fr tho im serious just tell me how you feel about that and don't beat around the bush either"he said.

"Ugh"I said thinking i really haven't thought about her having his last name. Plus he's taking on the role of being her daddy so i don't see why not.

"I know we been together for two weeks but it feels like i known you forever you don't have to worry about me leaving you cause that won't cross my mind i finally found someone that makes me happy beside ava and that's you i love you quira i really do"he said.

I bust out crying "I..i..i love you too chance"i cried he pulled me in a hug and kissed me i kissed him back.

We pull apart an left. We picked up ava an went home. "So what do you wanna have a home birth or at the hospital"he ask me as we got in bed.

"A home birth"i told him. "Oh okay"he said pulling me in his arms as we cuddle. "You know I'mma get in with you right"he said. I laugh "I bet you is"I said. "I am watch"he said i laugh closing my eyes falling asleep.

(What they ate in the mm)

#read

#vote

#comment

17 & Pregnant By My CousinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara