Chapter sixteen|Labor

July, 2017

Graphic Content Ahead ⚠️

Two weeks later....

Sha'quria pov°
Life has been great it's been two weeks since i moved in with chance. Did i mention my mucus plug came out. We were so scared so we decide after i have mari we can have sex. That's the nickname we decide to call her ain't it cute. Anyways y'all I'm sitting in the bathtub that my babe made for me cause i started to have braxton hicks contractions.

I hum a melody while rubbing my stomach. Pain hit me out of know where sending chills down my spine. "Oh shit"i yelled i felt a gush of water come out in the tub.

Oh shit my water just broke. I'm not due till another month. "Chance"i yelled at the top of my lungs. I heard running then a thud then running again.

My contractions wasn't far apart either they were close up like five minutes apart. He bust in the bathroom "What's wrong"he ask kneeling beside the tub.

"My water just broke get me to the hospital"i told him as he help me out the tub. Fluid still leak so we had to put towels down in his seat. We left going to the hospital.

At the Hospital....

"Ooohhh...ohhhh...mmm"i moan as i got in the tub. "Bae its gone be alright"chance said rubbing my back.

"I need drugs"i moan as the contractions kept coming. "You can't remember when you said you want to have her natural"he said.

"I need them"i cried wiping my face. "No babe you told me no matter how hard you cry say no"he said.

I bust out crying rubbing my stomach. "It hurts"i cried. He got in the tub an start coaching me.

"You got this babe you got this our angel gonna be here soon"he said soothing me. I cried against him. "Ahhhh it hurts so badddd"i cried.

The doctor walked in "Okay let's see how far along are you"she said. Chance move out the way so she can check me.

She stuck her finger inside of me. "It's time to start pushing"she smiling at me and chance.

"Just push hard as you can when you feel another contraction"she said. "Dad if you can get behind her so that way she'll be more comfortable"she told him.

I move up a little so he can get behind me. He got in i laid back against his chest. "Okay mama she's ready to see y'all"she said.

I took a deep breath as another contraction came i push with everything in me. "Ahh...ahhh"i scream.

"Deep breath then again"a nurse said. I took a deep breath an push "That's it mama keep pushing"the nurse said.

I stop pushing "I can't do it cut me please"i cried. "It's to late to get cut"my doctor said standing at the end of the pool.

"Here i got something"one of the other nurses said. She walk away an came back with a mirror. "Maybe this will help"she said propping it up against the pool.

Contractions kept hitting me left to right. Chance massage my side as i took a deep breath an started pushing again.

"Ahhhhhhh"i scream while pushing. "Okay mama i see the head keep pushing"my doctor said.

I push again with all my might when i felt a bone crack causing me to jerk and scream in pain. "Okay her head is out just hold it"the doctor said.

"Babe look her head is out"chance said looking at the mirror. I look at it to see her head is out.

I push again she stuck her hand in the water touching her head. "Okay the hard part is over her head is out, here feel her head mama"she said.