Chapter Eight | Chance&Ava

April, 2017

Next day....

Sha'quria pov°
"Are you sleeping...uh huh yea I think so too"I heard someone say against my stomach.

I open my eyes to see ava talking to my belly. I didn't say nothing I just watch her.

"Yea I can tell we're gonna be the best friends or maybe even sister's"she said happily as mari move around in me.

"Ava what you in here doing"I heard chance say coming around the corner I close my eyes acting like I'm sleep.

"Nothing I'm just talking to the baby"she said. "Get up before you wake her up"he said. I felt her get up "Daddy me and the baby think you should take quira out"I heard her say.

"Go in there with your grandma and stop being grown"I heard him say. I felt movement beside me then a hand on my stomach. "Hey little girl what you doing"I heard him say beside me.

Omg my heart just skipped a beat as he touch me. "You hungry ain't ya don't worry I'm plan on taking your momma out when she get up"he said as she move like crazy.

She kick me so hard I jump up holding my stomach. He jump back looking at me crazy. "Ouch"I said pouting while holding in a laugh at his face expression. He stared at me I couldn't hold back the blush I was fighting as my cheeks flush showing my dimples.

"You hungry"he ask me I nod my head. I don't know why I'm acting shy. "Come on I'm taking you and ava out"he said helping me up.

He pull me close to him. My hear beated faster as he held me in his arms. We look each other in the eyes, we heard someone clear their throat and jump apart.

We look to see it's ma "Oh I'mma go get the car ready hey ma"he said walking past her. "Yea um I'mma go get ready"I said going in the bathroom.

Whoo that was close I said to myself as I got ready. He is so fine and little ava is so cute and his lips omg.

Get yourself together quira you're pregnant focus on you and the baby. I told myself I don't even know if I'm ready to date yet but every time I'm around him I just wanna risk it all.

I put on my pink and blue floral fitted dress, black sandles, and some jewelry. I lotion down, and sprayed some cotton candy perfume on. I put on my mac baby pink lipstick.

I walk out the bathroom going in the kitchen. "Where you finna go"char ask me walking in. "Your brother taking me and ava out for breakfast"I told her.

"Mhmm let me find out"she said walking to the refrigerator. "Find out what"I ask looking at her. "Y'all like each other"she said.

"I don't even know your brother like that i just met him"I told her shrugging my shoulders. Which is true I think he's cute and a good dad but I just met him...okay okay let me stop lying I might like him just a smitch.

"So you don't think my brother cute"she ask me while drinking juice. "Yea"I told her. "Mmm so why won't you tell him that in his face without blushing"she said.

"What I cant do that"I said with a laugh she tried it. "He thinks you're cute"she said causing me to blush. "See I knew it"she yelled. "Shutup"I said laughing and blushing.

"Just admit it you like him"she said wiggling her eyebrows. "You weirdo but yea I think he's cute and a good father I might feel some type of way about him"I told her.

Her mouth fell open as juice fell out her mouth. "Ew what the heck"I said turning around. My heart literally stop I came to face to face with chance.

He look down at me I couldn't say nothing I'm to speechless. I wonder did he hear me.

"Thanks I think you're cute too"he said causing me to blush. I heard a thump I turn around to see char on the floor passed out.