ChapterThirteen|Me&AvaDay

June, 2017

Next day....

Sha'quria pov °
Today me and ava are having a mommy and daughter day. We're gonna go shopping, get our hair, nails, and feet done, an go out to eat.

Chance have to work, char is in school and ma is also at work. So it's just us to plus I'm in maternity leave.

"You ready ava"I ask her putting in my dress, we're matching too. She came running in our room dress.

 She came running in our room dress

"Let's go"I said taking her hand. I lock up the apartment and we left. Chance and ava been staying the night with me since i don't have another room ava sleeps with us unless she stays the night with char them.

I drove to the nail place first. I park, we got out going inside. "Manicure and pedicure for two please"i told the chinese man. He showed us where to sit. He did my nails and feet as his wife did ava's.

(Quira nails and feet below ⬇️)

(Ava's nails and feet below ⬇️)

After i paid for them we left to get our hair did

After i paid for them we left to get our hair did. I got my hair candy curled so did ava. We left there going to the mall and out to eat at red robins since that what she wanted.

By the time we made it home she was knocked out and chance was home. He picked her up carrying her inside. I strip out my clothes an put on my cap and got in the shower.

I got out drying off and put on my pajamas. I walk out the bathroom to see chance laying in bed watching tv only in his boxers.

When he saw me i notice the budge in his pants. I clear my throat an got in bed he pulled me close to him. I felt it on my thigh omg he's big. I close my eyes trying to force myself to fall asleep. I'm not ready for that just a little longer then we can do it plus I'm scared he got a monster he's bigger than raheem. I close my eyes finally falling asleep.

(Where they got their hair and nails did down below)

Sorry for the short chapter 😬

#read

#vote

#comment