Chapter Four|Family Reunion

April, 2017

Next Day....

Sha'quria pov°
I put on a tank top under my family dye reunion tee shirt my mom got made i made mines extra large so it can cover my stomach.

I put on my black tights with my white retro's. I walk outside in the backyard where everyone else at.

"Girl your cousins on your mama side is fine ass hell"char said walking up to me smacking her lips.

I guess I said looking over at raheem and jamilah. I can't believe he brought that hoe here knowing I don't like her ass and she don't like me.

"Girl don't worry about them have fun"char said pulling me away. I can't help but to think about him. Like it's hard to let someone go that you fell in love with.

No matter how much damage he done and said about our baby I'mma still love him regardless of what. That's why i made her middle name similar to his and gave her both of our last names since we're both williams.

It's gonna take someone alot to change my mind about dating cause of what he put me through. My main priority is mari.

Everyone was getting ready to leave so I went in the house to use the bathroom. I went in it closing the door locking it.

I pull my pants down and held my shirt up peeing. The door bust open I nearly fell off the toilet. There stood my mama, raheem, and jamilah with a smirk on her face while my mama and raheem stood there shock.

"You little hoe"my mom said yanking me by my hair off the toilet. "Ah ma wait"I cried to fix my clothes as she threw me on the ground outside.

Everyone stop what they were doing looking at us. "Ma let me explain"I said. "No I wanna know who is the father"she yelled.

I look around at everybody as they stared. My eyes met with char's she stood there with her hand over her mouth looking shock.

I look over at my shoulder at raheem as he slightly shook his head no while jamilah still held a smirk on her face.

I know this got something to do with her. I put my head down "I don't know"I said lowly. "What speak up I can't hear you"my mom yelled.

"I said I don't know"I said mad as hell. I never felt so ashame and humiliated in my entire life. I look up at the person I called mom.

I will never forgive her for this. "See what I gotta go through this is what gave me a worthless slut of a daughter that can't keep her legs close she's not shit and will never be shit she's just like her damn daddy I knew I should've swallow your ass"she said.

Causing me and char to gasp. "I want you out my house being a hoe I want you out today right fucking now fucking in my house I pay the bills in bitch you got me fucked up"she yelled slapping me.

My face flew to the side "You're a disgrace to this family"I heard renee mom say while shaking her head.

I scramble to my feet quickly running in the house. I pack my shit so fast I grab my bags walking out my old room.

I was planning on leaving anyway. I open the front door walking outside only for spit to hit me in my face.

"You dirty little hoe"I heard my uncle saying. I wipe the tobacco off my face.

"Quira"I heard char yell after me as I walk out the yard. She follow me "Wait quira this is crazy where you're gonna go"she ask stopping me.

"I font know away from this place"I told her with tears streaming down my face. "Come on I'mma ask my mama can you live with us"she said.

"I can't do that char"I told her. "Yes you can my mama don't care"she said  I sigh giving in as we walk to the bus stop.

"Thank you char I really appreciate everything you do for me"I told her. "What are friends for"she said gicinge a hug. I hug her back as the bus pulled up. We pull apart getting on going to her momma house.

We made it to her mom house. "Good she's home come on"she said as we walk up on the porch.

I stood there I'm nervous as hell what happens if she tell me no. Where I'mma gonna go I ask myself.

"It's gonna be find trust me come on"she said pulling me inside. "Ma"char yelled she came around the she notice me. She shook her head "Char go get the air mattress and blow it up for her"she said char turned to me smiling. "Told you"she said before running off.

"You can tell me what happened later but for now you staying with us you can put your clothes in char room"she said. "Thank you"I told her "You know you always welcome over here baby but go rest up im cooking"she said.

"Okay"I said walking out the living room going in char room. "Give me your stuff"she said I hand my stuff. "You got alot clothes"she said. "I know"I told her laying across her bed.

She was talking about something but my mind drifted off. I close my eyes as sleep took over.

2 hours later....
I woke up to the smell of food my stomach rumble. I got up going in the kitchen I sat down at the table.

"How did you sleep"ma ask me. "Good"I told her. "I bet you did you fell asleep when I was talking to you"char said.

"I fix your plate"ma said standing up getting my plate out the microwave. I took it from her. I ate everything in one bite. "Let me find out you starving my baby"char said.

I laugh "I'm not she just like to eat"I told her. "We have more"she said. I got up fixing me a second plate after that plate I had another one. I rub my stuff belly as she move around. Yea we're definitely full.

I told ma what happened she shook her head. We talk about school and the baby. I got up going in char room I got me some pajamas going in the bathroom.

I took me a shower and got out. I went in the living room to see a air mattress blowed up. I guess this is wear I'm sleeping.

"Goodnight"char said walking in the kitchen. "Goodnight"I told her. I laid down on it damn this air mattress comfortable. I close my eyes falling straight to sleep.

Sorry For Any Mistakes....

#read

#comment

#vote

#comment how you feel about jamilah and her mom

#how would you rate this chapter 1-10

(How the backyard set up for the reunion)