Chapter Three | Mall

April, 2017
Next day....

Sha'quria pov°
I look in the mirror at my round stomach. I'm showing but not much, I smile at the thought of me being a mom.

I'm be the best mother ever. I'mma teach and do stuff with my baby that my mother don't do with me.

A knock came at the door I quickly pull down my shirt as it open. "Hey don't forget the family reunion tomorrow"my mom said. I nod my head as she walk out my room rolling her eyes.

I did the same I can't stand her I don't even know what I did to her to make her not like me. It isn't my fault, I didn't ask to be here. If she felt some type of way about me why she didn't abort or give me up for adoption.

So she can miss me with all that shit. I sat on my bed rubbing my belly as she move.

Now I gotta think of a name and tell raheem but I don't know how. Plus nobody don't know about him,

I grab my tote bag stuffing clothes, deorant, perfume, lotion, etc. In my bag. I'm staying the night with char. We're going to the store today to buy some baby stuff and maternity clothes, since I'mma be showing soon.

A horn blew from outside. I grab my bag and left. I got in the back seat buckling my seat belt.

"Hey ma"I said to miss jessica. She pulled off "Hey honey"she said driving.

"I can't wait to go shopping my daddy sent me some money too"char squeal in her seat.

"I have money saved up when my mom gives me my allowance"I told her.

"How much"she ask me. "About $340 I wanna get me a car but now I got a baby so she comes first"I told her.

"I'm so proud of you quira you mature to a young adult I don't approve of you getting pregnant so young but you're really doing good for yourself and I've been thinking of throwing you a baby shower oh and got some old baby clothes from my grandbaby"she said.

I frown up wait grandbaby I look at char. "I got a brother"she said looking at me. I just look at her I wonder why she didn't tell me about him.

Wait till we get alone I'mma ask her about this. "I don't mind you throwing me a baby shower"I told her. "Okay baby I'mma treat her like she's my own grandbaby in reality she is since I'm the one always taking care of you I don't know what kind of mama you got"she said throwing shade at my mama even tho it's true.

"Ma did you just throw shade"char ask her while we laugh. "I'm telling the truth"she said smacking her lips. We laugh at her, ma so funny and chill that's what I love her.

20 mins later....
We pulled up to their house. "Char don't reck my car and here quira here's a extra hundred"she said handing me $100. "Thank you"I said taking it from her.

I got in the passenger seat while char got in the driver seat. I put my seat belt on she did the same. "Oooh we can get our nails and hair did"she said.

"Okay an I hope you know how to drive"I said she bust out laughing but I'm dead serious my life and baby's matter. "Girl yea"she said backing out of their driveway.

Good thing she got her license, she's suppose to be getting her a car for her eighteen birthday. I can't wait to get mines. I gotta learn how to drive first.

"Can i be the god momma"she ask me. "Duh char who else gonna be it"I ask her rolling my eyes. "Oh"she said laughing. She's so slow she be having her moments.

"Oh back to the subject"I told her smacking my lips. "What"she ask I narrow my eyes at her. "Your brother"I said.

"Oh him we got different momma's but the same daddy he's 18 you haven't met him yet you probably meet him at the baby shower if he come but yea I got a brother but I'm the only child my mama got"she said.