Chapter Six|job & Apt.Searchin

April, 2017

Next day....

Sha'quria pov °
Me and char drove around looking for jobs and apartments. So far we came across two cheep apartments one in the hood two bed two an a half bath for $175 a month the other near the school one bedroom one bath for $120.

For the jobs restaurants wasn't hiring, the mall just hired new people, grocery stores not hiring at the moment. All I have left is the hospital I don't care if I have to be a janitor. I will do anything to make sure me and my baby is straight.

"So are you gonna sigh up for food stamps and Medicaid"she ask me. "Honestly I don't know I don't want to depend on the government"I told her.

Which is true you just never know when they shut shit did and you can be on your last. I don't need to be dealing with that while I'm trying to take care of her but it will help out so I guess I can try it.

"Bitch you better get it while you can oh an sign up for wic too"she said I look over at her.

"Wic are you serious char"I ask her. She nod her head "Hell yea but where do you wanna go first hospital or to look at these apartments"she ask me.

"Hospital so I can know how much I'mma be making if i get the job"I told her as she going in the turning lane turning into the hospital.

We got out going inside, I walk up to the front desk. "Hi may I help you"the girl ask me. "Yes I came to fill out a application"I told her.

She nod her head before reaching under a draw handing me four sheets of paper on a clipboard and pen.

"We have openings everywhere especially up front with me so when you finish bring it to me I'mma go over it and give it to my boss then he will tell you if you got the job or not"she explained.

"Oh okay but I have a few questions"I told her. "Yea"she said. "How much do you get paid and when do we get paid"I ask her.

"We get paid $13.85 a hour and payed every two weeks"she said. "Okay so what do I need to get this job"I ask her.

"Oh that's easy if you're in highschool just bring us a transaction slip so we know that you're still in school but you graduate high school we need your high school diploma that's basically it cause I will be teaching you everything else and showing what you're gonna be doing it's a easy job and the pay is good"she explained.

"Thank you and okay I'm definitely gonna work your front then"I told. "I already know you're gonna get the job we be every busy so I need all the help i can get and by the way I'm amber"she said.

"Okay I'm sha'quria but you can call me quira"I told her. "Okay quira I look forward to working with you"she said. "Me too"i told her.

I sat down an filled out the paperwork then gave it back to her. Me and char waited about a hour till she call me.

"Congratulations I told you you'll get the job you're working 9am to 2pm is that good for you"she ask me.

"Yes that's good when do I start"I ask her. "Tomorrow"she said "Okay thanks have a wonderful day"I told her. "You to girl see you tomorrow"she said I want bye to her before leaving.

"What they say"char ask. "I got the job"I scream in excitement. "Oh my gawd my bitch got a job"she yelled before doing a cartwheel landing in a split.

I laugh at her this girl is a clown but you gotta love her tho. I walk over to her "Yesss fuck it up"I laugh while twerking in the parking lot.

She got off the ground laughing. "Omg I'm so happy for you"she crying. "Really char why is you crying"I said smacking my lips her sensitive ass.

"Cause you're mama put you through so fucking much now look at you I'm so happy for you on my brother I am"she cried. "Awe best friend it's okay but thank you boo"I told her pulling her into a hug.