Chapter Seven |Baby Shower

May, 2017

One month later....

Sha'quria pov° 
I finish getting ready for my baby shower. Ma having it in at her house right now everyone is outside waiting on me so they can come in.

(Outfit down below ⬇️)

I walk out the bathroom

I walk out the bathroom. "Girl there you are"char said running up to me. "What"I ask looking at her crazy. "Everybody is here they want to meet you oh and my brother come on"she said pulling me.

We went outside it's alot of people here. I touch my belly as mari move. "Hey"a group of older women said walking up to me. "Hey"I said back with a smile.

After meeting half of the people at my baby shower i sat down my feet are hurting in these heels. "Here she is um quira this is my brother chance and his daughter ava and chance this my best friend quira"char said introducing me to her brother and his daughter.

"Hey"I said shyly while waving at him. "Wassup"he said "Is there a baby in there"his daughter ask touching my stomach. "Yes it is she's still baking tho"I told her. She smile at me as mari moved under her hand.

"She's moving"she said gasping. "Yes she is"I told her. "Well I'm about to help ma come on ava"char said taking ava from me.

I narrow my eyes at her she know what she doing she think she slick. I told her I'm not ready to date. I smile at her brother as hd sat down beside me.

The tension was thick till he said something "So you're having a girl"he ask. I nod my head "Yea you got a beautiful daughter"I told him.

"Thank you so when you due"he ask me. "I suppose to be getting induce between 37-38 weeks"I told him. "She's gonna be a big baby huh"he ask. "Yea"I said with a laugh.

"Where is my baby"a girl ask walking up to us. "Man felicia don't start that she's in the house with my mama"he told her. I guess she's his baby mama, ava looks more like her mom but she has some of chance features too.

"Mhm so who is she"she ask pointing at me. I had to restrain myself from saying something to her about pointing her crooked ass finger with them ugly ass broke off nails on.

"She's the girl I told you about char best friend"he said looking annoyed. "Mhm let me find out you fucking her too"she said rolling her eyes. He smack his lips "Man take your ass in the house"he said.

She rolled her eyes going in the house. "Sorry about that"he said apologizing. "It's fine just tell her don't point her crook ass finger in my face no more"I told him standing up holding my back.

"I'm really am sorry about"he said. "It's cool"I told him going in the house looking for char and ma.

"Bitch I will beat your ass chance get your fucking baby mama now"I heard char yelled. I went in the living room to see her and his baby mama standing in each other face.

"Wait hold up not in my house take this shit somewhere else you're not about to ruin this girl shower felicia"ma said coming out the kitchen.

I went in there to sit down ava walk over to me reaching her hands up for me to pick her up. I pick her up sitting her on my lap.

"Oh hell nawl chance why you got homeless bitches holding my baby"she yelled. I move ava to the side of me an stood up now that's the last fucking straw this bitch been disrespectful since she got here.

"Let me tell you something cause obviously you got your priorities fucked up you got some nerve talking about like you know me and you don't "I told her chance rush to my side blocking her from me.

Char stood off to the side waiting on her to say something. "Bitch who you talking to you don't know me"she yelled.

"Get out my house with this mess and chance take your baby mama with you nobody got time for this drama today and quira sit down"ma yelled.

"I'm saying tho she coming at me like tf I'm sorry ma excuse my language but this bitch been pushing since she got here"I told ma.

"Whatever your bomb ass ain't gone do shit"she yelled in a flash char was on top of her beating her ass. As ma and chance tired to pull them apart.

"Get her get her char"I said hyping her up as she beat her ass. They finally pulled them apart. "Man let's go you always showing out wherever you go an you see why I don't want you"chance yelled at her.

"Wait I'm sorry chance"she said following after him as he left. "Uh huh ava go with your mama and daddy"ma said.

She shook her head no clinging on to me "No I don't want too"she whine. "Come on ava"char said reaching for her. She bust out crying shaking her head no as she reach for me.

Ma walk over picking her up as she threw a fit in her arms. "Girl I'm sorry but I don't like that bitch she messy asf I don't know why my brother got her stupid ass pregnant"char said shaking her head.

"It's okay but thanks for having my back"I told her as we went outside. "No problem now let's get back to the shower"she said as we walk around.

I'm six months pregnant, mari is getting big I'm scared to push her out but I have a appointment coming up.

My job is good I love it I get paid every two weeks bringing home $796. I get paid twice in a month, so I been saving just in case I get my apartment and I found me a car.

I gotta go look at it in a couple days they getting it ready for me. It's a burgundy 2006 Honda Accord Hybrid.

I can't wait to get my car. We went inside we ate, played games, and open gifts. Mari got alot of stuff she got plenty of clothes and shoes plus chance brought all of ava baby clothes which was three different boxes.

I don't gotta worry about getting her big stuff cause they got all that itself for a crib and changing table which she ain't gone need anyways.

They brought her plenty of diapers and wipes etc.up to the age one. So she's good same thing with her clothes.

(Mari gifts below ⬇️)

The shower ended everyone help clean up and left

The shower ended everyone help clean up and left. I went in the bathroom took a hot long shower. I'm tired my back and feet killing me alone with this heartburn.

I got out an put on my pajamas. I walk out the bathroom going in the living room. Soon as my head hit that pillow I was out like a light.

Sorry For Any Mistakes....

#read

#comment

#vote

#Comment if y'all like her baby name or not

(Her baby shower in the mm above)