one- "mission- get wasted"

Drink! Drink! Drink!ᕕ(˵•̀෴•́˵)ᕗ

My brain was chanting the same message again and again.

I obviously didn't need to be told twice. Because it was crystal clear to me that tonight my only mission is to get drunk.
To live.
Like life's my bitch.
Why? You ask? I don't need a reason. That's how I roll. Drink, party and repeat.
Okay, who am I kinding.(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
It's the only time Bella had gone out of town and nobody was there to control me.( except Hailey and Tristan of course, but who listens to them anyway?(〃∀〃)ゞ)
So, yeah that was my reason.

The instant I stepped in the party, I told Tristan and Hailey that I would be back in a second, consciously omitting the fact that 'a second' may mean the entire night, I knew they wouldn't appreciate me drinking, or me even thinking about drinking for that matter.

I marched straight into the kitchen hoping to find something strong to drink. Grabbing a bottle of beer from the table, I started raiding the kitchen for something more.

Right on the shelves, near the cupboard was a half empty box of brownies.

I decided it would be stupid to waste the brownies, because obviously someone didn't appreciate the chocolaty goodness enough to have finished it, besides the house was practically screamed money. They could buy thousands of brownies. So surely, half a packet wouldn't do any harm right. ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

I sniffed the brownies and took a bite,
Ummm...free brownies *voilent evil laughter*.
it didn't take long for me to realize that they were hash brownies. I grinned evilly.

Mission get wasted off your ass, in progress.(@ε@)
I swiped the counter top and sat on it. The brownies were sooooooooo delicious. Ummmmm.... It was like an explosion of heavenly soul melting goodness in your mouth. I felt sooo happy.
I could make love to food. So orgasmic.Like climb the rainbow on my unicorn and jump into an ice cream fountain happy.
∩༼˵☯‿☯˵༽つ¤=[]:::::>

I jumped off the counter and stumbled outside.

Where the fridge did everyone go huh. I took a sip of the fruit punch, {which I am sure is spiked} that I carried on my way back.

Where's my fam, where did Trist and Hail go huh? There was a lot of noise and hustling coming from upstairs so I decided that would be my target.

Tristy and Hail could either be in the living room or in the bedroom.....hmmm......getting naughty?? I chuckled giddily at the thought.  Drunk me is horny af (ಥ ͜ʖಥ)

I had to avoid hail and Tristy or they would take me back home, so I decided to go upstairs.

This place had so many expensive things, that it fricking looked like a castle, oh wait, if this is a castle, then I am a Barbie princess. No wait, I can't be both together. I can either be Barbie or a princess not both. Ughhhhhhhhhh, this thought made me so sad. No fudge y'all I am both. I am a Barbie princess.

I tried stepping on the stairs but they wouldn't stay at the same place, they kept moving beneath my feet. "you s-shtupid stairsssssssh, shtay at one p-place"

Ahhhh. Finally I managed to crawl upstairs. And I turned around to give the stairs a piece of my mind. "Hah! Y-you shtupid shtairs, you t-thought"-hiccup-" you c-could shtop me? Ha Ha Ha n-no You can't cuzz I am Barbie" -hiccup-" princess" I flipped my pony and turned towards the noise.

I saw a guy coming upstairs. So I told him "excuse moi"..."I command you t-to take me to my p-people. Or, you will be h-hanged to death." You h-hear moi??" He looked like he had never such a spectacle before. Couldn't blame him. He was witnessing the Barbie princess for the very first time. After all.(´༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ ')♡

he helped me to the room. Where people were playing beer pong and hooting loudly.

" Holaaaaaaaaa people. You princess iz hea" I stumbled to the chair.

They welcomed me and pretty soon we were strongly immersed in a serious game of beer pong, when the same guy from before slid his arm around my waist.

"ew... you serpent."-hiccup-"get away, you s-smell like garlic" I screamed scrunching my nose. "it's too hot in hea" I said while tossing my shirt aside.

People hooted and laughed. I am pretty sure I heard wolf whistles.͡° ͜ʖ ͡ –

"now let the real game begin" I said while laughing crazily

But before I could even move further I heard familiar sounds and people pulling me.

Ughh.......can't a girl have funn?

"Look at you god!! Do you have any clue how worried we were." Said the same voice. Tristen I think.

"oh my god Vann, wear your shirt" said Hailey

I turned to look at my dearest bestfriends

"oh poopy and shitty, you g-guys are hea, I misshed you both. You k-know I lova yaa both." I turned to hailey

"oh look at y-you" you are shooooo pretty" I said to her while playing with her cheeks and pulling them awkwardly." You look like an a-angle, no angel 👼"-hiccup_"I turned to tristen,"oh you are ugly" I smiled sheepishly at trist , to which he scoffed.

"where were"-hiccup-"you both??? In the bad-roomsssssh??han? getting naughty??. Were you playing chopshticks??" I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively.

"oh shut up" Tristen said.

I puffed my cheeks and pouted.

He had no right to scold me, who does he think he is??I have done nothing wrong. I was a good princess. What did I do?
ᕕ(ಥʖ̯ಥ)ᕗ
Meanwhile, Hailey slipped my shirt back.

"OH hailey, you are the besh..."-hiccup-" I want you g-guys toooo...kissh" I said seriously at started laughing at their faces. "Oh come on....Jusht one"I started pulling their faces close to each other while making random kissing noises "come come on, do it, muah muah muah" . till their faces were inches apart. And foreheads almost touching. They pulled away and trist said " oh hail, she is sooooo wasted"

"oh no I a-am not wasted, I am Barbie princessssssss.....and my n-ame"-hiccup-" in banana"I laughed again

"you mean Vanessa??" Hailey asked

I nodded quickly

I was giddy with laughter. My cheeks were hurting, so I started massaging them with my fist.

"come on, we need to get out of here."

"What nooooooooooo... I wanna dance" I pleaded.(PД'q。)