three- " what the holy brownies"

Okay, so that was singularly THE most embarrasing night of my live everrrrrr.

maybe, not the mosttttttttt, because this one time...My crush was having a big pool party, and I was really excited for it because my mom had bought me a new bikini for my birthday. I decided to wear it, and after my crush and I came down from the big slide, he kept staring at my chest! I looked down, and it turned out I was topless!😷that's not all...He covered me with his towel and ran me to his room, but then his mom walked in and I was just standing there topless (´•ω•')

or maybe the time whennnnnn one day in social studies my crush sat next to me. My teacher was writing notes on the board and I didn't want to miss anything. When my crush asked me if he could borrow a pen I searched through my bag without looking. I held it up in the air waiting for him to take it, but he wouldn't take it, so I shouted, "Take the dang pen!" When he still didn't take it, I looked and saw that I was holding up a tampon, not a pen!ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

so yes I have a history of epic embarrassing moments but for f-sake, puking on a hot guy, who was about to kiss you is definitely a first.After I passed out oh-so-romantically in his arms, Hailey and Tristen carried me back home, and gave me a detailed explanation of my beautiful beautiful night, first thing next morning. ughh.

I just wish I never. Never ever face that hottie again (even though it would be such a loss). gosh, this is so humiliating.୧( ಠ Д ಠ )୨

Bella, my cousin sister(more like real, because she is all I have) was making pancakes downstairs, she knew everything about my beautiful night. She is twenty one and therefore incharge. Alec,  her boyfriend is like a fatherly figure to me even though he is only twenty three and they have been together for like six years and still going strong.  I think, Alec is in a gang of something, not that I am sure, I just get that vibe. But he loves her dearly and that's all that matters. ❤

I am heading to Derek's house, him, Tris, Hail, Kylie and me. we have been bestfriends since the end of time. I met them in the annual carnival ten years ago, and we have been the best of friends ever since.

Derek is a cutieee. He can be really mean and bossy sometimes but he is a sweetheart to those he loves.He is what I call a male dumb bimbo. He lovesssssssssssssssss food, more than I love wildness. and that is saying something.  Kylie is the serious one, she is int maths and logics and rational conversations. Tristen is the hunk of the group, he is into body building, bikes, streetfights and boxing. Hailey is part asain and she is the sweetest one of all of us, she is kind and sweet and caring and what not. As for me, I am your plain ol'boring high school gal. People would describe me as wild, but I am just a little crazy.JUST.A.LITTLE.
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
The meet-up at Derek's house was to celebrate the beginning of our last school year. And mind you we were sure to make it the best. We go to Maiden high. Infact, it's the only school in a 2000 mile radius, so almost all the children in the near neighbourhood go to our school. All of them were dreading the upcoming year. But me? I love school.

I mean it's the only place where I could converse with people my age. I may be the most outspoken, over- enthustiastic, walking-talking pool of red-bull and cheetah-chug.But I don't really associate with many because:-

1.) They are asses(๑•́ω•̀)

2.)They are too naive for me(^・ェ・^)

3.)Not many can handle me(´-ω-')

4.)They don't get me and I am too trusting.(。・ω・。)

5.) I like creating an aura of mystery around me. Get it? I mean see, it's quite simple really. Bella -
Wants me  I am a really obedient, sweet, innocent Baboon's ass. Her only source of knowledge about me (other than my friends, who would never rat me out) is parents of other kids and my teachers. If I associate with many, I will sure have to talk and for me communication means unleashing the demon in me. and BAM! in a matter of hours, People know about my crush in second grade, my unrealistic fantasies,I have one heck of a filthy mind and it doesn't take long to figure what a perv I am, plus, I swear a lot. like really. And they take about no time to rat me to my sister. The result will be no allowance. Believe me, it has happened once before.So, that's pretty much why. Call me a faker but I like my innocent-baboon's ass- image.

Anyway, enough of this rant, we ate all night and danced around like the fools we are and all of us went home on the promise that we will meet in school tomorrow.
(ㆁᴗㆁ✿)
-----------------------------------------------------------

ok, so guys this was kind of a filler chapter. but I swear it gets better. PLease comment , like and vote. you have no idea how much it means to me, because believe me it gets really frustrating when you put in all the hardworking and time in typing and writing these chapters and end up having one or two reads barely.your votes would mean a lot. so please please please. I love you guys. PS- what's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you guys??

 PS- what's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you guys??

This has nothing to do with the chapter but can we just say..........oh mummaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. this is ummmmmmmmmmmmm....I think I just died and went to heaven.