Thirteen-"watermelon slushie"

At lunch, 

I saw Derek and Kylie hitting each other with their books. poopy and shitty, I mean Hails and Tristy were grinning flirtatiously at each other. 

Aw, they are AH-DOH-REH-BLE. I am already deciding names for their kids. BAHAHA!

But the moment was completely ruined as Dylan aka. Mr. Pink lips walked to the table.

My table.

That bitch.

ughh.

I went and sat six chairs away, to the left of Derry aka Derek. Hailey was sitting between Tristen and Dylan.

"you look cute with those pink hair" Hails complimented. shit, gotta tell her he was the naked guy at Ms. Hamlock's place.

"I am getting that from a lot of girls, Guess, I will keep it that way"He was grinning from ear to ear.

"EWWWWWWWWWWWW"It was obviously me huh, add he duh tone to it.

Though I am not really bothered by my pinky, It's a satisfying viem. wait what!! MY PINKY?? Since when. oh yeah, since the very day I puked on him.

Derek took at his sandwhich, and I elbowed him. He shrugged, "what?"he whined. I wiggled my eyebrows towards pinky to indicate it. and One look and I knew that he knew that I knew he knew about the hair.

I saw Tristen gritting his teeth at Dylan who had his arm wrapped around Hailey. Ughh. I don't even have the energy to be jealous. so I walked up to them and poured my watermelon slushie all over him,"whoopsie!!" I grinned at him. 

"oh you crazy hobo" He growled.

"I....am outta here, bbie" I ran to the other side of the table as he got up to, probably chase me down.

"It was nice knowing you all, RIP to me!" I yelled as I ran out of the cafeteria.

"OH, you are dead" he did that slicing-your-troat action with his thumb.

"Ha, ha.  your girl is my fan, catch me baby if you can" I trotted and dashed out.

After hiding for infinity in the janitor's closet, I walked out and found Tristen in the library.

I plopped on the seat next to him.

"oh boy!" I sighed.

"is it tough running from lover boy?" he teased.

I blushed and swatted away his arm.

"I am sleepy, so shut up" I told him and rested my head on his shoulder. In seconds I was asleep.

Tristen and me have struck together ever since we were born. we were even born in the same hospital. our parents were best-friends and so were we(so ARE we). our parents were buissness partners, apparently the were together in college and initiated the buisness. My parents would stay home and take care of us and his parents would go out on buisness trips to finalise deals. or sometimes vice versa. His parents died when we were five. Tristen and my parents were hard hit. But soon, Tristen came to live with us. His official custody was with Granpa Herb's. But since my parents had always been like his own parents to him and since we were unseparable(we were literally glued to each other's butts) they decided, it would be best if we lived together. So, we practically grew up together. we were almost siblings(except for the genetic relation). But when Granpa Herb's health deteriorated, he had to move in with Granpops. and obviously my parents started being absent from both of our lives. So, the only people left with me were Bella(who is an orphan btw), Alec, Granpa Herbs and Tristen. That is after my crazy friends showed up. That is exactly why I love Tristen the most. He is my older brother, bestfriend. legal-advisor, go-to-person, other half, everything.

I woke up about an hour later.

"Tristy , Why are you sitting here? you should have woken me up dummy" I told him while rubbing my eyes.

"shh, go back to sleep kiddo", He told me softly and patted my head. Ofcourse I kissed his cheek and fell asleep in seconds. 

The last thing I remember was him humming a lullaby which he used to sing to me when we were seven.

------------------------------------------------------

I love Tristen. I want a Tristen. NO kidding.