two- "puking on the devil"

It was useless they were already dragging me out.

I spotted Karren. He is the school quarterback. And also my latest crush.(•ө•)♡

"oh, hola, kar-kar" I shouted to me, immediately grasping his attention.

I pushed hail and trist back and walked to Karren.

"ummm, you shexyy thing" I said to him

"wait, are you drunk?"

I was suddenly annoyed. I mean okay. We weren't friends but you would expect him to atleast remember my name and here he thinks It's drunk. Who the hell even names his child drunk.

"what no!!!!! I am banana? You forgot?" I retorted

"what! No! ofcourse not" he said with an amused smile. Why was he amused? Oh wait why wouldn't he be. He had the priviledge to talk to the Barbie princess.alright.(〃∀〃)ゞ

" are your absshh real??I h-heard they are shooooooooo shtrong" I asked him.

"iz dat true? Can you s-show me??I muttered

"I....uh...suppose" oh great he couldn't even frame complete sentences, I was that mesmerizing.(↑ω↑)

"lemme sheee" I squealed

I lifted his T shirt and put my head inside it before pulling it down again.

He smelled gross, like sweat and cheap cologne.

" I can't sheeeeeeeeee, tooo dark"

He chuckled.

"vannessa, what are you doing . oh god." I heard hailey say.

"she is Hispanic when not drunk, and now she has gone complete phsycho" Tristen said.

"you need to come with us now" Hail said

"Noooooooo" I yelled.

Before dashing to the other side, they were quick to catch up, because I couldn't control my wobbly legs.
(ง ͠° ͟ʖ #)ง

I tossed the table to them.

And hurled a pale looking guy to block them.

I ran up the stairs, this time they didn't move and obeyed me "good shtairs" I told them. And hid in a room on the first floor.

I laughed giddily because I won. They couldn't catch me.

After waiting for what felt like a millennium, I peeked out of the slightly ajar door.I looked the left and then right, like while crossing the road.

Okay , so now I am Agent P. from Phineas and ferb and my mission is to escape the wrath of poopy and shitty. I made a gun with my fingers and rolled on the floor before standing with my back to the wall and my gun pointed to the front. I looked left and right. And sang," dooby dooby doobaa, doobydooby dooba, A- GENT - PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP............."dramatically.I tossed an imaginary hat away and tilted my head in a pose from some movie.

I heard chuckling to my right and immediately switched to agent-P mode again with my make shift fingergun ready to aim.

That's when I saw the hottest living human being I have ever encountered, hotter than karren, I think it's time to change my crush.

"what do you think you are doing" hot dude asked,still chuckling

"umm....sightseeing" I replied sheepishly.(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)

He laughed again.

" you c-can't blame moi, you stupid bimbo, you are so shexy, that I think I lost my brain cells"I pointed at his chest."but, shtoppp laffing"(´༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ ')♡

"plus why are you shooooooo tall"I looked up in awe," I bet you can shee my two white hair from up there" I told him, "see they are somewhere hea" I said pointing to the left centre of my scalp, trying to find the white hair to prove my point.

I looked up to find him staring at me with such an intense look, that made me littreally shiver with excitement.

"don't ......uhh........that..look.....makess me want to pee.......and tooo......." I muttered

"and to what? He asked

" to kissh you, because you look like Flynn Ryder, you k-know form tangled. But my hair is short, and I am a Barbie princess, you knooow" I said quickly flustered.

He only smiled at me. And so We both inched closer till I could feel his breath on my face.

Suddenly, I felt bile rise in my throat.
(X﹏X)↷

And I did what no one expected me to. I puked at his face. Wayyyyyy to ruin the moment.
(。;_;。)
Before, I passed out in his arms, I saw hailey and tristen's shocked faces moving towards us......