Sixteen - " Hold my morals!"

"Oh my god!  That horny oldie" Tristy guffawed as I sat there narrating the whole thing to the clan.
"It should have been you instead of Stella" Kylie said while laughing at me. -_-
"Hey,  don't give the video to anyone,  even Damon" Hails warned.
"Yeah,  Stella is involved too" Tristan added
"Always following Hailey like a lost puppy" I muttered under my breath
"What did you say? " Tristy asked as he narrowed his eyes at me.
"You are right. I won't" I added with a sigh.
"But to be honest,  I don't think Stella cares. She barely gave a fuck the last time. She wouldn't do it,  if she was scared. " Derek added. Finally someone was my side.
I slid over to him and laid my head in his lap.
"Finally,  someone who understands" I   exasperatedly said.
"Why do you always get yourself involved in such stuff?" Kylie added as she ruffled my hair.
I shrugged with a cheshire smile.
We were near the bleachers when I noticed Mr. Pink lips. Coming.
Part of me wanted to run but that would be really awkward right?? Right?? How about I act asleep? Or dead. Dead! Right!!  That absolutely what I should do.
I closed my eyes and pretened to sleep.
"Hothead,  remind me again. Where were you last Sunday? " He asked sounding almost angry. Almost constipated. Why was he constipated?
Umm... Last Sunday... Where was I last sunday?  Oh yeah raiding his house, dying his hair pink and destroying his garden. That's where!
"On a date" I blurted.
He grabbed me by collar and pulled me to him.
" Jeez boy,  way to be a gentleman " I tried to joke genuinely scared.
"With whom" He roared to my face.
" You are spitting on me,  get away " I lied.
"With whom?" He asked calmly this time.
"With.. With Tristen" I answered.
Tristen looked at me funnily.
" We went to... Flousbackeyer." Dylan raised a brow. "What? It's a russian cafe" I lied again.
When he stood there silently judging my pathetic lies. I continued.
"Why do you ask? "
"Never mind hothead. But if I find you are lying,  consider yourself dead. "
"Ohh right. I am shoooo scareddddd. Get me my adult diapers someone. Oh right!  Dylan is the only one who uses them" I smirked at him as I held my left hand on my bum.
"What did you just say.... " He continued stepping closer.
"Butthole"
Before he could pick up a fight. Bianca came over and kissed him
And before their make out he turned around to tell me
" Don't think for a second that I believe your lies. I mean who would ever date you? " He laughed along with Bianca.
That's enough. How dare this pink headed pink liped fucker say that. That too before Bianca.
" Hold my morals" I told Derek as he came beside me " I have got some sketchy shit to take care of" I walked towards Dylan while popping my knuckles to look scary intimidating.
A few steps away from Dylan,  Derek pulled me back again by the cap of my hoodie.
Pretty soon,  everyone was dragging me away as I screamed profanities at a certain Pink-liped mofo.
__________________
Updating after an eternity ( more like two weeks)  but I promise I'll be regular now. Do comment and vote!  ( more like please please please comment)  it makes me super duper happy!
Chocolates and hot guys to all of you!
E.D.