Six-"TOO MUCH FOR HELPING THE CONSTIPATED GIRL"

I came home baked in mud and I saw Bella waiting for me in the living room. 

"Uh, Hi Bells" I waved at her awkwardly.

"Oh my god, what happened to you" She asked

"Oh, Thisssss, you see mud makes your skin soft and soft skin means healthy skin. And health is wealth and wealth makes you rich. and isn't that the whole point of school? To get rich?" I rambled and immediately dashed to my room, leaving behind a confused and worried Bella.

I told her that I left the umbrella at school. Amazing day?huh.

---------------------------------------------

The next day, I walked back to school with a strong determination to not let anything ruin my mood.

I couldn't find Tristen and Derek, I knew Hailey was coming late today and Kylie was at her granny's.

and then...

My eye landed on Mr. Pink lips. Fantastic.

Damn, he looked annoyingly cute in that red tee and that cap.

He looked like a red velvet cake and I wanted all the pieces. But not right now, I mean sexy or not, I puked on him and then fell into a puddle because of him(partially) after weirdly pointing the umbrella at him without EVEN knowing him. Ugh. Stupid Vanessa.

Before, I could finish my mental arguement. Bianca, the whore started making poopy dog eyes at him and batting her lashes.

I hid behind the lockers and glared at her."that biatch". 

And there goes her hand on his chest.

Damn, that whore. I will rip her into pieces... if she eats my red velvet cake.....wait what?!

Ew, me. Ew

So, I stood up and turned around, shoved my books in my lockers and my embarrased up my ass and started walking.

"Cinderella"

"Wtf"

"come on, Cinderella" I felt someone grab my elbow and turn me around. oh, Mr. pink lips. what joy!

"Hey Cinderella, your umbrella" was I the only one to notice that it rhymes (A/N I did too) 

I was again at a loss of words. this seems to be happening a lot lately.

He stood there waiting for me to speak as I went through a million panic attacks before I mumbled "Ahemm"

"Roses are red. Violets are blue,

You look really constipated-

but anyway, Thank you" He said while smirking. 

OH god, the nerves of this boy.

And before I could reply, my whore-mones took over.

"Roses are red. Violets are blue,

You look like red velvet,

I wanna bite you" 

WT... real fuck. Did I say that out loud. OMG! FUCK!

And he looked like he sniffed a donkey's ass.

Oh god, what is wrong with me.

And he burst out laughing and I realised I said that out loud too.

OMG! enough embarrassment for forever.

All, I could do till the first break was think about my utter foolishness.

oh, you whore, couldn't you shut up for like five seconds. I scolded my inner self.

I told you in the first chapter itself that my inner self in a hoe.

I 'FINALLY' spotted Hailey and Tristen.

They waved me over.

Derek was busy sucking Jessie's face.

"How's our baby girl?" Hailey cooed.

"You look really constipated" Derek laughed. And people, there goes a flashback.

Tristen came back with a tray.

"Here's your food, kiddo" He said. While slingling his arm around me.

I scoffed at his nickname for me. He has been calling me kiddo ever since sixth grade.

I ate the goddamn pizza like a hobo. All the cheese was all over my face and arms. 

"Cinderella" Someone whispered in my ears. We know who it was people.

None other than our good'ol Mr. pink lips.

He had a plate of burger. He handed it to me.

"Here's one for helping me" He smiled at me.

Aw.. that's so sweet of him.

So, me being me. I took it.

Hey! It was food okay? not my fault.

One bite.ummmm

two bites. Yumm

Three bites.Anddd...... I spent the whole day in the loo.

Too much for helping the constipated girl.

----------------------------------------------------------

Short but as usual it gets better, just hang on dearies. please please please comment and share the story with your friends.