four-"the goddamn bet"

I was rushing out of my house as I was already late for the first day and  Bella was preparing my lunch box which I'm obviously never going to finish-coz-it's-healthy and I don't do healthy.but of course Bella would never listen, now would she?  I yelled her a good bye and she walked out of the kitchen with my lunch box and an umbrella because she says it's gonna rain.
"Don't eat anything from the cafeteria, it's gross. And don't stay out late,  I'll be at the Diner so take care"
She worked at the diner,  as a part time job,  even though we had enough money. Says it helps her ego. Sure, whatever
"Ok,  mommy"I grinned at her and blew her a kiss as I ran out of the door.

School was going awesome beside the fact that I hadn't seen anyone from my squad yet. And it had nothing to do with the fact that Ryan Collins was my partner in biology. We were doing one of those practicals where you make one of those stupid-slids-of-mofokin-bacteria-growing-on-some-blah-blah-blah-shit.

and guess what he asked me out. Ofcourse, I am not going. It's obvious he likes me and I hate an easy catch. So, he was added in my list of outdated crushes. I have millions,mind you. 

smooth right? well, that's me to you**insert poop faces here**  I was near my locker when I was Derek and Tristen walking towards me.

Meet my besties people.

Derek is a twit.

Tristen is another twit.

Kylie is also a twit.

and Hailey, oh yeah, she's a twit too.

TOO BAD! I love em.

These guys are the epitome of idioticity ( A/N I am assuming that's a word) 

 They would kiss an orangutan's ass if you offer some food. believe me.

Truth be told, And I am nearly vomiting in my mouth while saying this. But they are pretty good looking. but they are morons.

The are my life along with kylie and Hailey. The only girls I talk to willingly. Honestly girls don't really like me,  and boysss, that's a different story altogether. Derek was running towards me and I knew my fate
"No, no, no, no", I screamed and there I was involved in a bone crushing hug, ughh.

I grabbed them by their collars and ran towards the ground area, where our squad usually ate. Because it was green,  refreshing and away from drama (the only drama they can handle is meh!!!!) 
"Dude this little bitch just lost the goddamn bet" He said pointing towards Tristen while still hugging me from the side.
My eyes widened. 
"Holyyy!... " I trailed.

"YOU LOST THAT BET!!" I screamed at Tristen. He looked lowkey irritated and annoyed.

"Yeah he did and now you guys gotta man up"said Derek and I elbowed him.

"ouch, bitch" He yelled while rubbing his ribs.

"Myy bitchesss, here I come" ofcourse it was Kylie. Sometimes I feel like Kylie and Derek are twins. They both howl like alpha-wolves who got their balls chopped.

"Remind me why I am friends with you both" Tristen said while pointing at Kylie and Derek. I nodded in agreement.

"That means you have no issues with my friednship right Tristyyy" I said to Tristen while nudging him slightly. He growled lowly, causing me to chuckle.

"Oh you love us"Kylie said in a duh tone.

"Damn right he does", I told her while envolping my arms around her neck.

"Oh yeah, the bet again."Kylie said. and I scowled and pushed her away.

ok wait!

#REWIND TO THE BET#

Eden Hamrel was by far the cutest-little-pain-in-the-ass in your school and also Derek's late crush. So, a few days ago we had a bet that if Derek manages to land a date with her in a weeks time. Me and Tristen would enter Ms. Eva's house and steal the question papers(even though none of us need it) , vandalize her property and dye her hair pink. Now, here's the thing, that lady's a paedophile, like all she does in class is flirt with boys and wink at Tristen, which is hilarious by the way. Except, Hailey doesn't find it hilarious, which makes it even more funny.

Now, a little more intro to her, she's a fat cow with wrinkled sagging features and annoyingly white hair. I bet it's a wig.

#so that's all about the bet#

______________________________________
SHORT UPDATE,  BUT I WILL MAKE SURE THE NEXT ONE'S LONGER.