Ten- "what are we doing at the mall again?"

We all soon went home. Around midnight Kylie called.

"Remember the bet?"

OMG, CAN'T A GIRL SLEEP PEACEFULLY.

I wet back to sleep and around 8 hrs later. They were all dragging me out.

"Bella, stop them"I yelled.

"Get up, lazybutt, you have been lying around for hours, get out have fun" she yelled back from the kitchen where Derek was probably flirting with her and eating her cookies. She was commited and older than him. But, he's as dumb as a log sometimes. It's a good thing we love him and Bella likes him too, but all she thinks for him is that he is a funny 'kid'.

We went to Mc Donalds and ate our breakfast. After that we picked up Kylie up from her granny's (she said she could come herself, but we wanted to meet granny and eat her croissants, no she's not French. Just a really good cook)

"Tristy, It's three in the evening , on a weekend. Can I please go him. I beg you" I begged him.

"Babygirl, we have a bet to finish" he said.

"uhhh, idiot" I mumbled.

"what did you say" He challenged.

"Oh, look Kylie is calling me"I ran to Kylie and Hailey.

"Hey, Hails , Tristen was calling you" I told her.

"oh yeah, I will go see what he needs" she said.

Cupid's job here is done** insert evil smile her**

"I know what you did there"Kylie smiled knowingly at me.

And we both fangirled over both of them.

Derek was still eating the croissants, "what are you guys squealing about?" he asked as bits of food fall out of his mouth.

"Pig"kylie said.

I shook my head at him.

He simply shrugged at her and continued to munch.

I shrugged at her too.

We took a cab.

"Why aren't we talking our cars" I said shuffling in the uncomfortable position. All five of us were squeezed in the back seat as the driver looked back at us irritated.

"Maybe, we don't want to be caught" Hailey said.

We were literally squished over one another. I was in the middle. Hailey was sitting on Tristen's lap and Kylie was sitting on my lap and food was sitting on Derek's lap( **eye roll**).

"It's 3, someone may see us" I said. I bet the driver thought we were planning a kidnapping.

"You dumb kid, we are going to the mall first and as soon as it is six, we will leave for Miss Eva's, at about eight thirty, we'll get there and at eleven, we'll be home." He explained the plan.

"Where was I when you planned all of this" I asked.

"yeah, I wasn't included in the planning either" Derek said.

"You were both busy stuffing your faces with burgers" They said in SYNC. It was honestly quite scary.

"Dude, our curfew is TEN" I reminded them. Pointing at me, Hails and Kyls.

"I know, I told your parents, you are staying over at mine" Tristen said as a matter of facts.

"oh, yea and no one refuse mighty Tristy" I sarcastically mumbled.

Tristen pulled my hair. I slapped his arm, hard.

He pinched me. I kicked him. He kicked me back. Accidently kicking Derek, who thought it was Kylie and he kicked her. She launched on him and accidently poured his juice all over the three of us. Hailey tried to stop her and she thought, Hails was about to hit her too, so she pushed Hailey, who actually ended up kneeing Tristen. And so.......

The driver kicked us out of the cab.

But, we were at the mall already.

"what are we doing at the mall again?" I inquired.

-----------------------------------------------------

I legit got friends like Tristy, Hails , kyls and Derek. They are idiots. and they inspired the characters.