Seventeen - "Disgusting peasant"

Back home,  I was welcomed by an over excited Bella and Zach.
Now,  about zach... He's my overactive thirteen year old neighbor ( more like UNWANTED and ACCIDENTAL brother).
"I want your camera" He said first thing,  with a blank face. As if. -_-
"My bum" I retorted.
He smirked with a sly brow "That would do too"
"Ew,  you disgusting peasant" I told him as I pushed him aside and walked in. It's a daily thing. No worries.
"There you are. I heard something today know!" Bella said,  still in her apron and all.
I bet she heard about the Stella and Damon thingy. I already fear a lecture coming up!  Sigh!
"It wasn't a big deal" I tried to calm her down.
She sighed dramatically
"how come you always find yourself stuck in crazy shit like that" A sound followed with light chuckles. Alec!!
I ran to hug him. Finally,  someone who could save me from the mighty wrath of Bella-monster.
I hid behind him as Bella slumped back in  defeat.
Satisfied,  I made my way too the kitchen but not before sticking my tongue out to her. To which she replied with another sigh.
A fresh pile of Brownies awaited me in the kitchen. I luuuuvvee Bella!!!
It kinda reminded me of the first time I puked on Dylan. He he *cue awkward laugh*
As I chunked on my looovelyyy brownies Zach and Alec came dashing in the kitchen followed by a yelling Bella telling them to stop running in the house.
I jumped on the counter as I watched Alec kiss Bella to shut her up with a grin.
*internal fangirlingg!!!! awwww  Why can't they marry alllreadyyyyyy**
"Ewwwww people!  Get a room" Me and Zach said in unison. What?? They are like my parents! *in a squeaky cheerleader voice* It's totes important for me to Ewwww there public displays of affection.
As she settled beside me. She continued...
"Oh by the way,  Derek called. He said something about coming over and getting ready for a party."
I narrowed my eyes "Ohh so he was the one that ratted me out. That monkey fucker is going to die. A slow painful death." It's not a surprise,  he always was a little smitten to Bella. Could never keep his mouth shut in front of her.
Alec burst into chuckles again.
"So,  a party huh?" He wiggled his brows
"Can I come? Can I come? Can I come?" Zach said as he jumped behind me and shook my shoulders.
"Pest!  Why do even wanna go?"
"To bang hot blondes. Duh!  Not everyone is a repels the opposite sex like a certain someone we all know... " He trailed as I smacked the back of his head.
"Oww,  what!!  It's true. I am gonna find a girl tonight. Just take me there. Pleasey please." He attempted the doggy eyes as he blocked my vision again.
"You are thirteen. You talk too much for your age man" Alec added between chuckles.
The bell rang abruptly..
"Quite people! OK who wants pizza? " Bella announced.
"Me!" "Me!" Me and Zach burst into shouts.
A knowing look was shared between us.
"Race ya there!!" He screamed.
"Loser gets crust!" I screamed back as we both dashed into a race to the door. L with Bella following us.
I obviously won!  ( in a parallel universe where I decide the winner. Ahh! 😬)
Before Zach could even open the door,  it was kicked open by a certain familiar traitor. Derek!
He slid dramatically,  with his arms outstretched exaggeratedly.
"Ladies!" He exclaimed before adding "... And Weird..neighbor kid..who is almost always around" He said as he glanced at Zach who blinked at him before slamming the door shut in his face. I burst into bouts of laughter as tears appeared in my eyes.
A grumpy looking Derek pushed the door back again,  muttering something about being insulted by a kid the size of his thumb in front of Bella.
"Hey there traitor!" I said with a raised eyebrow.
His apologies were muted as Kylie pushed him aside before loudly announcing "BITCHES I AM HERE,  SUCK MY DICK!!" ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ
"Uhh.. Buttercookie... You... Uh... Don't have a dick" Derek said still recovering from the push.
"I will borrow yours! " Kylie announced with a shrug before proceeding to the kitchen
Typical.
Tristen entered next with an over excited Hailey
"I ammm OFF THE GROUNDING!!  BOOO YAA WE ARE PARTYING HARD LIKE STEEL BALLS TODAY"Hailey announced next.Steel balls?? Who the brownies says that. I seriously need to reconsider my friend-choices. ( oh who am I kidding. I could never find another gang of useless fucks that outdid this one.)
"How come?" I asked her as Tristy slid his arm around both me and Hailey. Derek was flirting with Bella so let's not talk about him. (more blushing and giggling like a dumb-blonde than flirting) (ಥ ͜ʖಥ).
Tristen continued,  "Her granny forgave her on the prospect that she'd never bang anyone on her couch again. In fact,  she was really graphic about this one story of her being caught by her granny" He winced as if the memory physically hurt him.
"Yeah,  her granny caught her and grandpops doing it on her couch too. " Hails laughed as she recalled.
"Wait!" I turned to Tristen,  "You were there when she told that story" I asked as the thought.
"Umm... Maybe we!" Tristen added with a coy smile as he and a grinning Hailey made way inside the kitchen. Leaving behind a confused looking me.
"Wait,  did I miss something here? " I called after them.
Zach was already inside,  probably chasing Hailey.
As I entered the kitchen,  I Screamed
"Who did you sleep with?"
Every face in the room turned to me...
"I didn't mean to say it that loud. He he" I replied sheepishly.
"It was Tristen" Derek smirked as he slapped Tristys back causing him to glare. Which made Derek grin harder.
Impulsively I squealed louder than a cheerleader at a  concert.
"Oh myy gawdd!! OH MY GAWD!!  OH MYY GAWD. I am going to wear a magentish gown on your wedding and- and those black louboutins.I will be the besttt goddmather. Ever.me and kylie BOTHHHH.I WILL SPOIL MY NEICE OR NEPHEW.ITS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!! AWESOMTASTIC.ONLY YOU CAN'T MAKE OUT IN FRONT OF ME.EW.BECAUSE THAT'S GROSS.JUST LIKE BELLA AND ALEC.BUT THAT'S DIFFERENT CZ BELLA AND ALEC ARE LIKE MUMMY AND DADDY.BUT YOU BOTH ARE LIKE MY SIBLINGS.IT WOULD BE LIKE INCESTT.EWW.. HOW CAN YOU DATE?? BUT LIKE YOUR KIDS WOULD BE SOO CUTEE.AND YOU BOTH ARE SHOOOO CUTE.LIKE PUPPIES AND HEART AND RED ROSES AND ALSO LIKE WHITE ONES.AND I AM REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS.I LOVE YOU BOTH.BUT LIKE NO MAKE OUT IN FRONT OF ME... Oh wait!  Why am I the last one to know this -_-" I gushed.
"Uh... Maybe because they knew this is how you'd react" Bella chided me.
"You knew too" I replied feeling utterly betrayed. I pouted.
"Awww,  my innocent lil'baby.  Come to papa...." Alec cooed with his arms out streched in front of him. but I knew he was clearly enjoying it too much.
I ran to him anyway and snuggled to his comfortable and familiar tummy as he chuckled at my kiddish- ness.
Bella grinned at us as she joined us and soon we were cuddling and they were both ruffling my hair...
But not for long. As a shrill scream interrupted us.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYYYY"
___________________
Oh gee!  Another cliffhanger huh? 😅😅😂😂😂 Don't kill me just yet. I just LOVVVEEE drama!!  Probably even more than  Vanessa loves brownies. 😋
I swear it's so entertaining writing this book and these characters. I just love it! Also people don't give up on me. I have a lot planned out for this book. It's fan-fudgking-tastic the response I have been getting lately!  Thank you for the texts and all. It's amazing. I love you guys!! And see I am keeping my promise. Regular updates!  Here they are!!
It's so funny writing these characters and there are all so close to my heart. I just absolutely love writing each one of them. It's so hilarious. I can go on and on and on about it. So which one is your favorite as of now?  Do tell me in the comments below. Also I know all of you want more of Dylan. Coming soon!
Also,  I met a guy I once had a class with last year. And the second he saw me,  his head literally whipped to the opposite direction in LITERAL- NANOSECONDS. I mean am Not that scary or ugly. Common dude!  What is with my juniors running away form me.🏃💨 People come on!  I don't bully or anything!! Ps- this was the third time this has happened in the span of a week.
Love and hot boys to all of you!
E.D.