seven-" spoilt tomato, got spoilt in tomato"

FINALLY, this epic school day was over and guess what it was raining again but atleast I had my umbrella.

key word being 'had'.

Because as soon as I opened it, I was welcomed with a cute af frog and holes in it. Why am I, such a goody too shoes?

"Mr. Trouble, you are sooooooooooooooooo dead, AHHHHHHHH" I screamed. 

and there he was in his oh-so-hot-black BMW and guess who's with him? BIANCA SHEPARDS.

No wonder, queen of whoresvilla and king of jerkland. Match made in hell. He winked at me and smirked as he drove away.

He ain't no red velvet. He is a spoiled carrot, no a fucking brinjal. No he is a spoilt tomato.

But guess what Mr. pink lips. I ain't no goodgirl either. I grinned evily.

----------------------

There he is again. making out with the-one-and-only Bianca. oh you wait, just you wait. Your mood is about to go down the toilet. The bell rang and even though I wanted to see the drama I couldn't risk getting in detention. Believe it or not, I am straight A student. no kidding( ok maybe, slight exaggeration). I must say though, two days in this school and he's already famous and already making out with one of the hottest 'whores' of MAIDEN HIGH.AND I still don't know his name.

I let Derek drag me to the class and soon entered a flustered looking Mr. pink lips. He was drenched in tomato sauce. well well looks like someone got a payback gift. His no longer white shirt looked like someone moped ketchup with it.

I swear I tried, but I couldn't keep it. and I burst out laughing like a hynae on choking fits. His nostrils were flaring. oh god. he looked ugly and I laughed harder. This was worth are the lectures from Bella for the broken Umbrella.

spoilt tomato got spoilt in tomato. 

"you" he growled.

"I don't know what you are talking about" I said between laughter.

Derek nudged me to ask what he meant.

I signaled him that we'll talk later about it.

"Ahm, Ahm" Oh- the fake cough, Ms. wendy, our teacher warned us to shut up and I tried to calm down, but one look at his face and I was a gone girl.

"God you did that" Derek whispered in my ears.

I nodded, failing to calm my tits.

He chuckled and said," I have no clue why you would do that but oh my god" and he started laughing too.

Soon, our entire squad except Kylie who was still at her granny's was sitting together. We were discussing the ketchup thing.

"so, it was him, that gave you those loose motion" Hailey yelled. And the girls passing our table snorted their nose. 

"calm down a little will you" I muttered embarrassedly to her.

She giggled.

"He messed with the wrong girl here"Tristen said while patting my head.

"See, I taught her well" Derek added proudly.

"He also broke my umbrella, and Bella litreally killed me over it" I said

"hah! he is something. I bet you both would make a great couple" Hailey said.

"I guess we would...... wait what! no wayyyyyEWWWWWW" I screamed.

Hailey and Tristen burst out laughing and Derek was still busy stuffing burgers in his mouth.

"wait till Kylie hears this, she'll go batshit crazy" Hails added.

I glared at her.

---------------------------------

I love this girl, she's so crazyyyyyy. ha ha XD.