fourteen - Think about Derek's farts

So, Hailey is grounded. Apparently, Roberta{ her aunt} found her screwing someone on the couch.

in the living room.

with the windows open.

door unhinged.

at seven in the morning.

How horny can a guy be to forget these details?????????

I just hope it wasn't Mr. pink lips. That would be a shame.

I feel bad for Tristy. Aw.

I wish I could find someone worth screwing too. But the guys I have dated were either scared away by Derek and Tristen or they couldn't appreciate my sense of individuality aka. my quirkiness.

Hey!there's nothing wrong with innuendos about food. ok?I was just horny and I wanted to cut the crap and go straight to the point. Not my fault that the guy wants a girl who can giggle at the thoughts of intimacy and bat her eyelashes at him. Nah, not me.

I even wore perfume that day and believe me I hate perfume.

I was making effort, why couldn't he?

So, when we got home and he asked me if he could come in. I said

"NEVER"

you can see, my experience with guys hasn't been amazing.

Infact, my current experience proves it. Right now, I am perched on Damon, my classmates shoulder. and we are currently spying on our chemistry professor to record if Stella can seduce him or not.

Damon and Stella are my classmates in chemistry. Damon is a tall muscular guy with puffy lips and a gorgeous smile. Stella is a ginger head who loves sex as much as I do. They weren't doing well in chemistry and Stella hadnt done "it" in quite a while. So, we decided to experiment a little. (A/N you see what I did there.ok yea nvm keep reading XD)

I am the perfect person to plan all this so ofcourse they turned to me. If Stella seduces him and by the looks of it, she will.

We will get him to raise our grades. Yes 'our' (A little bonus doesn't hurt me, right he he)

But I am actually starting to realise that I am not really the perfect person for doing this! Because as the back of Damon's head and neck rubeven slightlyy between my legs I just want to shove his face in my vagine. Calm down, horny brat! Deep breathes. Think of spongebob or Derek's farts.

Ughh... Stella's foreplay is turning me on. Looks like I am not the only one being turned on as Damon's adjusting his pants.

Mr. Butch grabbed Stella and pushed her on the table. Oh my, this horny old bastard. Stella's moan were echoing through the room. Mr. Butch's face was deep in her vagina as he was hungrily eating her. He was massaging her boobs recklessly. That fat gorilla.

She was moaning.

I was wet.

when Damon decided to drop me down.

"Ouch" The sounded echoed throughout the room and Mr. Butch immediately jumped away and started wearing his clothes.

Damon started doing push-ups and after about a century and heated, sweaty and panting Damon later, we opened the door and the entire hallway gasped.

"uh oh" I said as everyone stared at us dumbfound.

Believe me, Damon's hard on was no help either.

Mr. pink lips stood among others as he gazed at us with his jaw hanging open.

-------------------------------------------

Updating after a decade, welp! Please comment and vote. Also share the story with friends, if you like!