Eleven- "The toy store"

THIS PART IS DEDICATED TO @CaptiveDrug BE'COZ YOU ARE super cool AND I AM BLESSED TO HAVE MET YOU.

"We have supplies to buy" Tristy told me. He was looking as annoyed as I felt. 

Sure, Hails and Derek and Kylie were having fun because, all they had to do was enjoy the show, It was me and Tristen that were caught up in the dilemma of actually carrying out the dare.

3 hours and 26 minutes later. 

"We have enough weapons now, let's just leave" Kylie whined to Tristen. weapons seriously??? dumbfucks.

and Derek started dragging me away from the toy story.

"why, I want to buy some" I whined to him.

"That's not for kids babygirl" He told me. Oh did I mention, it was a sex-toy store. yay me!

We spent the rest of the time sleeping on the benches.

We quickly squeezed into another cab and headed to her lane. we paid the driver a hefty ammount to stay with us for the night. 

"Oh god, we are seriously doing this", I told Tristen kind a scared.

"DON'T WORYY" he sqeezed my hand. 

Hailey who was sitting on his lap, rested her head on his shoulder. 

"your breath tickles my neck" Tristen said to her while chuckling.

She immediately lifted her head up and she slowly guided her head back on his shoulder and rested his head on top of her's. 

They were both smiling softly. This was singularly the best gesture a boy can do ever.

"Aww, look at thish cute wittle couple here" I cooed them both. They were too comfortable and sleepy to care.

the cab driver chuckled at their coziness. I clicked some snaps. God they were goals. I want a love like their's.

At about nine, we parked near the Hamlock residence. Hails, Kyls and Derek hid behind the house three block away in the cab. We had those haloween masks on. I was Oswald and Tristen was Tinkerbell. Original right?

There were two floors in the house. 

We divided the chores. I was to get the wig coloured and Tristen would Vandalise andwe both would try to steal the papers. I was scared as shit but adrenaline still pumped through my veins as I climbed the stairs. 

I climbed the window and swiftly pushed it. It was open. yay me

I stepped in and saw someone sleeping NAKED.

UMM, DRAMA!! HE HE. THE INTERNAL ME WAS SO EXCITED. 

me being me. I went closer and I switched the night mode of my camera and clicked a picture for later reference. I went outside and saw Ms. Hamlock sleeping on the couch. I tip-toed to the rooms. There were four rooms. two on each floor. Since, I had no choice I went into the rooms one by one. and started checking everywhere.

Couch, Bed, Table, Desks, Drawers, Cup-boards, even the kitchen. 

Maybe, she doesn't even have the papers at home. Last room left.

Finally, They were on the table. and as my luck showed up once again. The torch went off. 

"Ughh" I had my phone but it merely had 11% battery. and I didn't want to use it because I had to click pictures as evidence. AND suddenly I tripped, causing a tsunami of books to fall on my head. The sound was loud enough to wake the entire neighborhood. I somehow stumbled to the bathrooms and added semi-permanant pink hair dye to the shampoo bottles, I did it to all the three bathrooms, Till the last one was left. The one in the naked-person's room. I climbed up to the room. and added the dye after draining the contents of the shampoo.  

I was about to jump out of the window when Derek whistled to mark danger when strong hands held my waist. pink lips. shit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

found deep stuff on the internet . ciao people.