twelve-"pink-haired glory"

This one is dedicated to @NkechiAjogwu because I think you are a really amazing, talented and beautiful person. and because I really really like you and your vibes. :)

WHAT THE HELL is pink lips doing here.

He looked furious. 

I could only stare at him, dumbfounded. Those brown eyes glistened in the moonlight coming from the window. He stared back. He was devouring my eyes, like they hid some secrets(which they did of course but whatever, I am trying to be poetic here). His hands were moving to my face. He was about to remove my mask. 

"who is this?" someone screamed(probably Ms. Eva) from the living room His hold slightly loosened. 

I took it as my opportunity to run. 

And I jumped out of the window.

I tumbled to the ground and Tristen grabbed my hand and pulled me up. Together, we ran to the cab,like satan was running behind us. 

soon we were at Tristen's place. We showed the snaps we clicked to others. 

Damn.

The entire backyard was decorated in toilet paper and polybags. Her poor flowers were gone and let's just say there was more garbage then grass. 

We immediately dived in the covers, me and Kylie had to sleep on the couch.

God, knows what tomorrow has in store for us. 

I feel asleep thinking of the very naked and smoking hot picture of mr. pink lips in his room.

--------------

next morning, we took printouts of the pictures.  Since, we practically lived at each other's place, we all had spare clothes here. I still stole Derek's hoddy, because It's sooooo comfy. and we drove in Granpa Herb's Minivan (He is Tristen's grandfather people) (A/N You will learn more about him later)

"ahh, of all the cars in the world, he has to own a minivan) Tristen grumbled. Hailey rubbed his arm, which sufficiently calmed him down. We all smirked at his agony. He has always hated the minivan. But it's so much fun watching the school hunk, walk in the school in a minivan.

and we drove to school.

I sat in the class, waiting impatiently for Ms. Eva to walk-in in her pink-haired glory.

Ms. Eva had her grey back. Guess, she didn't shampoo.

But guess somebody else did. I sat there in a flabbergasted state as I openly stared at a very annoyed and disinterested looking Mr. pink lips who had his hood up and slight pink hair escaping the hood. Oh my god, I couldn't even blink. Pink hair but he managed to look cute. 

The seat next to me was empty. 

and I was about to move when an utterly sexy pair of butt landed on the seat next to mine. 

"Hey, cinderella" none other than pink lips.

"hey, pinky. FIRST, I am not cinderella

SECOND, why do you call me that anyway?" I scowled at him.

"Because" He trailed.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"like Cinderella left her shoe, you left your umbrella for me" He said.

"Well, I puked on you too. I don't remember Cinderella doing that to prince charming" I smirked at my comeback.

"Oh come- on, you and I both know, what you were about to do, before your spilled your guts on me that night" He smirked back.

"FUCK YOU, I don't even know your name" I told him.

"Dylan. Dylan Mcclaire" He said."yours?"

"Bond,James Bond"I mocked him sarcastically. and rolled my eyes.

He chuckled and flicked my forehead.

"ow, who the fuck do you do you think......"I was interrupted by Ms. Eva's screeching screams. 

"Both of you, quites" She screeched.

We both slumped back in our seats.I scoffed. 

"your name, Hotthead"He whispered in y ears, his breath fanning my cheeks. I think I am wet now. 

"uhmm, new nickname huh? I like it. But wish I could say the same about you" I smiled at him tightly. 

"UH UH Uh, back to the question, cookie" He said.

I sighed."Vanessa" I told him."and cookie?? seriously??is that all you can do??cinderella and cookie. how original" I mocked him.

he chuckled.

"why did you call me cookie anyway?" I asked him.

"simple, 'cause I wanna bite you" He whispered in my ears again. 

The bell rang. 

I leaned forward and pushed his hood back, revealing his pink head.

"you look cute, pinkie" I grinned at his annoyed face. and trotted out.

-------------------------------------------

VOILA, THERE CHAPTER 13?? YUP. I just want to thank all of you constant readers(there's only 5 of you I guess) It's just that my book, doesn't really get many reads and stuff. So, I am really thankful to those of you that read it, comment on it, and vote. thank you so much. It means the world to me.