Chapter Thirteen

I looked up to see Liam staring down at me. He wore a confused look upon his face. I quickly wiped the tears off of my face and stood up brushing the sand off me. I faked a smile and looked back at him. He still wore a confused loon upon his face.

“I’m fine I promise, just a little trip.” I tried to laugh it off but he could see right through that.

“You weren’t crying because you tripped, what is it?” he looked like he genuinely cared but he just met me so I was befuddled.

“And why exactly do you care?” I know that sounded really bitchy but honestly I don’t trust people anymore.

He looked taken aback as if I already knew why he cared. 

“I’m trying to be friendly to the person who saved my dog.” He chuckled at me.

He was incredibly gorgeous and he was nice. There’s no way that he’s real. He has to have some other motive for being nice to me. I know my mom did. She was only nice to me when others were around so I would hide the fact that she was beating the shit out of me.

“I’m sorry; I don’t really want to talk about it.” I shook my head and sat down in the sand starring off to the vast blue ocean.

I hadn’t realized that he sat down next to me until I felt a hand go around my shoulders. I flinched at the touch. This was another habit of mine, I flinched anytime somebody touched me but only because of my mother. Why did my thoughts keep drifting back towards her? I hate her so much but yet I’m letting her control my life.

“That’s okay, we can just sit here in silence until you do want to talk about it.” I looked over at him and he was smiling in my direction.

His smile was beyond gorgeous and he had dimples which made him even more attractive. I looked into his eyes and he looked as if he truly wanted to know what was bothering me. Should I open up to him about my mother? I felt like it would be a good idea but at the same time I didn’t want anybody here to feel sorry for me.

“It’s kind of a personal and I don’t feel comfortable opening up about it.” I didn’t want to sound like a major bitch but it was the truth.

He nodded as if he understood. One thing bothered me at the moment and it wasn’t my mother or Liam’s touch, the thing that bothered me was that I had no idea what Indiana’s real name was.

“Can I ask you a question?” I looked at him curiously.

“Shoot” he smirked.

“What’s your dog’s name?” this had been bothering me for a little longer than I had realized.

He just laughed at me and shook his head, “its Jones.”

“Seriously? That’s great!” I pretty much exclaimed.

Now Liam looked a bit worried, “Why’s that?”

“Cause I kind of named him Indiana.” I smiled at him trying to hold back my laughter.

Once Liam started laughing I couldn’t help it. We were both keeled over in the sand laughing and clutching our sides.

“Maybe I’ll just start calling him Indiana then.” I felt my heart flutter. God how is it possible for this guy to be so incredibly gorgeous and so nice at the exact same time. Something doesn’t feel right but at the same time it feels incredibly right.

We laid in the sand for a while longer talking about anything and everything that popped up into our heads.

Quickly I sat up from the sand and stared at him, “Okay I need an honest answer from you.”

His face was serious when he sat up. I couldn’t quiet read his expression but he knew I needed a serious answer from him.

“Yes?” He looked at me raising an eyebrow.

“Batman or Superman?” My expression was serious he entire time.

He laughed at me before saying, “It’s obviously Superman, he’s ten thousand times better than Batman.”

I nearly slapped him, “Wrong! It’s defiantly Batman!”

“Are we really about to get into this argument?” A small smile played at the corner of his lips.

“Hell yeah! Give me five reasons why Superman is better than Batman and I’ll decide if you’re right or not.” I couldn’t help but smile as he started to list off the reasons why Superman was better than Batman but it was obvious that Batman was way better in every way.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Yes I know its short but I needed to update this. I think this chapters a little cute and don't worry there will be more chapters with teh two of them. 

Will she trust Liam to tell him the truth? 

What's gonna happen with her mom?

How will her first day of school go?

AHHHH! Drop a comment and vote please!