eighteen

billie dialed the number into her phone, pressing the screen with force out of pure anger.

we were in the airport, ready for our flight to la, watching the twin's vlog. they had put in the clip that we had asked them to leave out, showing billie and i napping together.

she was so angry she was almost shaking. we were both panicking as it already had over 100k views. i could see the rest of the fandom posting about it.

 i could see the rest of the fandom posting about it

liked by fartyfingerss and 476 more
@billies.badguy i know this is blurry but tell me that's not billie cuddling a girl-
b

illieslilbabie billie has a girl and it's not me? what

billyeyelash bro oh my god
billieonaire WHERE DID U FIND THIS

bilxfin its probably just a friend yall bil has said a million times she's straight, let it go. it mightn't even be her.

"it's too blurry to tell it's you. maybe we're overreacting." i tried to calm down.

"the twins don't have any other blue haired friend." she pointed out, redialing for the fifth time.

after another few tries they finally picked up.

"yo, what's up with you?" elis voice played through the speaker.

"take the fucking video down elijah!" billie shouted through the phone. maggie looked at her warily as billie gained the attention of some people sitting around us.

"take. it. down." she repeated more quietly, but gritting her teeth to maintain it.

"what? why?" eli replied.

"don't act innocent, elijah. everyone is talking about it."

"it's no big deal billie. it'll die down in a couple hours."

billie took a deep breath. "ill be back." she said to her family and took off toward the bathrooms. i immediately stood up and followed her.

"no big deal?" she was back to full volume. she was really, really mad.

"im straight in their eyes, but that reputation is delicate. they'll jump on anything they find. and i asked you to leave it out! you never fucking listen." she clenched her fist, pacing back and forth in the empty public bathroom.

elijah let her rant on.

"when have you ever respected my privacy? youre always shoving a camera in my face. how many times have i told you how much i hated that? do you even care? i get you hundreds of thousands of views and that's all you care about. right?"