twenty nine

ok so i really don't know if i should cast someone for joey or not. if im going to its gonna be by the next chapter, so i wanna know what do y'all think? thank you for 14k reads and 700 votes btw, you guys make me so happy 🖤

i giggled tiredly as billie kissed me softly, settling down next to me. my bare skin shivered at her touch as she traced my figure. "i can't wait to tell the world you're mine."

"me too." i smiled, pulling the duvet over us and wrapping my arms around her. she snuggled into me, her body heating me up. her skin was so soft. everything about her was just so cuddly i couldn't help but pull her in close to me and hold her there all night.

***

i woke up in the same position as last night, and billie was still sleeping. i smiled at the sound of her breathing. she was like a little puppy.

i cautiously reached for my phone, successfully not waking her.

i started to scroll through my feed on instagram, seeing a whole lot of the same video. it was a clip from last night of billie saying "i really love her and i think you guys will too."

i smiled at everyone's sweet comments, but came across one that made me realise the hate i was going to receiving in just a few hours.

gayforbilerishous is anyone else lowkey mad at this girl
             billieinlovepsych why?

           gayforbilerishous i mean she stole billie..
          billieinlovepsych bils happy though
     gayforbilerishous but we
                 can't be happy that she's bi bc she's taken
              billieinlovepsych lmaoooo as if we could date her
            gayforbilerishous idk i hope they break up
               billieinlovepsych bro wtf,                   why would you wish that??
bils
              happy with her, look at how big her smile is.

i decided id butt in.

eilisheilisheilish yo billie loves her and she genuinely makes her happy so just be happy for them lol

i rolled my eyes at how jealous these people were. i mean, if i were them id probably be the same, so i couldn't blame them. still, they didn't have to talk about it on the post. jealousy is an ugly thing to wear.

"what are they saying?" i heard billie from beside me. i gave her my phone and let her scroll through the comments. "they're mad? why?"

"because they want you." i chuckled.

"oh, too bad." billie said jokingly, hauling herself out of bed and pulling me along with her.

"let's actually go out for breakfast this time." billie sighed, rolling her eyes. " we'll try to keep this day drama free until later."

i nodded with a smile, picking out something to wear. a knot tied in my stomach from excitement. it hardly felt real. she was really mine, and everyone would know that in just a few hours.

"you want another hoodie?" billie asked, holding one in each hand.

"really?" i giggled.

"you seem to help yourself anyway." she rolled her eyes playfully, throwing one at me. i shook my head, laughing.

"what time do you think is good to tell them?" i asked.