Nervous || Kliff

Kliff x F!Y/N
=========

I walked into the small armory not expecting to see the one and only, Kliff.

"What brings you here, Kliff?" You look over his shoulder, gazing at the book in his hands.

"Couldn't read with the others in there." He said, frowning at my attempt to read the book he had in his hand.

"You should try to socialize with us and drop the book." I say, grinning.

"Yeah, no. I feel just fine right now." He declined my offer, not taking his eyes away from the book.

"Hmph." I say. I ignore him after that and go back to what I was originally doing. Alm ordered me to go and grab his sword, so I went into here.

I grabbed the sword, walking out. Alm turned his head away from Faye and took the sword from me.

"Thanks, Y/N." He said.

"You're welcome, Alm. Good afternoon, Faye." I say, walking away.

"Y/N!" A voice pops up.

I turned to see Gray, my best friend.

"Oh! Hey Gray!" I turned, smiling at him.

"Have you talked to Kliff yet?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah. I saw him in the Armory. He's reading his book. He doesn't want to be bothered, of course." I say, letting out a puff of air in defeat.

"I need to talk to him real quick, thanks." He says then walks into the armory.

"Okay?" I mumble then walk around the castle.

I walked out of the castle, onto the balcony. I placed my hands on the railing, staring out. A small training battle was in place.

"Something wrong, Dear?" Claire took a place besides me.

"Not in particular." I say, gazing out. The person training was, Kliff. I set my eyes on him.

Claire took her eyesight towards him, seeing I was staring.

"I see." She lets out a slight chuckle.

"Huh? Wait, no!" I blush at the thought of her idea.

"Ah, sorry dear. Couldn't help myself." She brushed off a lash off her cheek and took her attention back to me.

"I just want him to socialize with us more. He's always in his books." I say.

"He's scared to socialize with a particular person." She winks at me.

"Why's he scared to talk to me?" I ask.

"That's for you to find out. I've said too much, Dear." She says, she turned her back towards the railing. She slipped off, landing on her Pegasus.

"Wait, Claire!" I say, but she doesn't stop.

'Why is he scared of me?' I asked myself. I decided to find out for myself.