Tired || Linhardt

requested by @Scarliscar, hopefully you enjoy it. I don't really know much about him so I'm going off of knowledge I've gathered. I still am yet to finish Three Houses.
~~~~~

readers pov

I noticed Linhardt from the back of the class. His drowsiness distracted him. I wouldn't put the class on hold for the time being just to wake him up when I knew he'd dose right back away. I sighed, ignoring him for the time being. Yes, the boy was extremely intelligent but I would hate for him to miss a class. Maybe it was him doing his research that made him even more tired.

"Linhardt," I spoke. Class had just ended. I tapped his shoulder.

"Yes?" He looked up at me, seemingly not tired anymore.

"Have you been able to get any sleep?" I asked him.

Linhardt answered, "you know how I am." Oh, of course. He got drowsy doing things that doesn't reach his interest.

"Sorry about that." I sighed, sitting beside him. "Is there any way I could fix that?" I asked.

Linhardt stayed quiet. He didn't care much, did he?

"Is there something that interest you that we could add in?" I asked. "Maybe crest?"

"Maybe." He responded.

"Does anyone give you any interest?" I asked. A sudden tint on his face. He certainly didn't seem tired once I began to talk to him. I had doubts it would be me. "Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Yes, I'm fine. It's just," Linhardt took a deep breath in, "maybe you could hang out with me more. If that's okay." He looked down embarrassed.

I laughed at his embarrassment, not offensively, "of course, I'd love to."

~~~~
hopefully this is good enough. I don't know much about Linhardt unfortunately but I hope it meets your expectations.