I hate you || Takumi

I have no words for how much I hated the long haired male.

The way he held his bow triggered me.

"It's much easier to hold it this way." I said, holding my own in the other direction of him. Despite his average looks, it was pitiful. Very hateful, actually.

"We both have our separate ways, Corrin. Not everything has to be a fight between us." He said, a soft pout.

"Please don't fight you two!" Hinata groaned, he always got in the way. He took every punch so our siblings didn't have to worry about us.

"Like I would fight with such a coward like Takumi!" I yelled, throwing down his arrows I borrowed.

I walked away with a large puff.

"What's wrong now, Corrin?" Ryoma asked me, patting my shoulder gently.

"That idiot Takumi is what's wrong!" I groaned, kicking a pebble in front of me.

"What happened now?" He asked me.

"He's holding the bow wrong and he won't follow me genius leads." I groaned, Ryoma let me sit on the throne. He always let his younger siblings sit on the throne whenever they were sad or angry. I sat in Indian style, my arms crossed.

"Big brother! That idiot Corrin broke my arrows!" Takumi yelled from the training grounds, stomping towards us. He saw me and began to curse at me.

My instincts told me to fight back so I hopped off the throne and charged. I was stopped mid-run by Ryoma. The edge of his sword touched my chest, shocking me.

"I'm sick of this, you two. Everyone is sick of it. Hinata is always hurt because of your stubborn actions." Ryoma never spoke like this to us, unless we were in deep trouble.

"Shoo, now. I have to speak to Kagero." Ryoma spoke softly then left us.

Me and Takumi made eye contact than walked in separate ways. The base was incredibly tight and small because we had gotten every building in, along with every upgrade. He took a deep breath, taking a long exhale and walked towards me. "I'm sorry Corrin, We both need to understand we're both different while using a bow." He apologized.

"It's okay Takumi, I understand, you can use some of my bows in exchange for the broken ones." I say, "I overreacted." I pause.

"Thank you, Corrin." He says, bowing.

I smile at him and he exchanges a smile back. I take a deep breath, I apologized for once to him.

"Corrin," Takumi says.

I look up but don't see him until I look further down, he's on his knees. A box that held a ring in his hands,

"will you marry me?" He ask.

"Yes!" I exclaimed. He shot up, hugging me.