Exposed To Sunlight | AzuraxF!Corrin

Lesbians. I always thought this ship was cute, yet I never did anything to get these two together in the game because of how hot Leo and Takumi are lmao.
im an idiot, i know.

Azura x F!Introverted!Corrin

I woke up, looking outside my private quarter.

"Corrin! There's snow today!" Azura poked her head in.

"Cool." I say, falling back on my bed. The effort to get out of bed wouldn't be good.

"Corrin, please come out." She said.

I stayed silent.

"It'll be fun. We can make snow angels. You love making those!" She said.

"Fine." I said, walking out to her.

"Thank you so much, Corrin." She said, running ahead of me. "I enjoy hanging out with you, it takes my mind off things." She looked back at me.

"Hm, thank you, Azura." I say, looking at the snow pile we were heading to. I had no interest in the world, but Azura wanted me to come out.

Azura was the light in my life. She made me smile whenever I was down and she made me come out of my quarters more than ever.

Everyone said we couldn't be separated. It was true.

"Look at all the snow, Corrin!" She laughed falling into it.

"Azura, it's literally white piles of..." I sighed.

"Fun?" She said, moving her legs and arms. She made a smooth snow angel.

I groaned.

"C'mon, Corrin!" She sat up and grabbed my hand. She pulled me down to lay beside her. I laid there.

"It's freezing, Azura. May I please go back to my quarters?" I turned towards her.

"A little longer? You never come out and it's boring without you!" She shot up.

"Azura, I'm sorry but I'm very busy." I say, getting up. I brushed the snow off my armor.

"Corrin, please!" She got up besides me and stood in front of me.

"I'm sorry, Azura, I must work. Ryoma would not want me to leave my work and play in snow." I walked past her.

"You're blunt, Corrin." She said. A crack in her voice.

"Blunt?" I turned my head slightly, gazing backwards but at the floor.

"People want to love you but you just ignore them. You only care for your work. You only want to rule. You're like Garon." She said.

Anger grew through my body. "Don't you dare compare me to that sick bastard!" I yelled and harshly grabbed her wrist. We were facing each other. Tears streamed down her face.

"You're a monster." She said softly then broke from my hold.

"I don't see you doing anything helpful." I said under my breath.

*****

"Charge!" I yelled as the Nohr stood in front of the guide lines.

I had ordered Azura to stay in the back. The entire argument made me not want to see her.

"Corrin, you must see Sakura immediately." Azura softly said.

"Shut up, I can handle some more damage." I moved from her and charged towards the nearest solider. Leo came from nowhere.

"You broke Elise's heart. Now you must pay!" I turned my head swiftly to see him. Not to dodge him. The spell he summoned aimed itself towards my leg. I fell onto my stomach.

"Oh dear, what a nasty fall, darling." Camilla's voice echoed through my head.

"Gah." I gurgled through the blood spurting out my mouth.

"Camilla, let me do the duties." Xander said.

"You're too weak." I chuckled.

"Let's see about that, young sister." He said.

I told myself to close my eyes. It'll be quicker. I thought about what Azura said to me. I am a monster.

"Don't touch her!" I quickly picked my head up. Azura was there. Her weapon was unwisely held. Xander could fatal blow her quickly. I looked around the battle. Everyone else was preoccupied to help. Selena was against Setsuna. Unfair. Azama was trapped between enemies. Hana and Subaki were against Beruka. Unwise.

Hinoka and Takumi were fighting. Then the horrible moment. Takumi shot at her. My eyes filled with horror. "Azura, please run." I said, trying to stand up.

"I'm not leaving you." She said.

"I'll let you watch your people die, Corrin. Or you can save them by surrendering." Xander said.

I grabbed my Yato and sliced his ankle. It gave me time to run. I gathered myself and got up. I held onto Azura's hand as I ran.

"Wait, What about Takumi and the others?" She asked me.

"The others ran whenever Takumi shot Hinoka. He's possessed again!" I yelled.

"Corrin, please stop running and listen." She said.

"Not now." I yelled.

"I can't-" she screamed in pain. I turned quickly and saw the hideous purple spots growing around her body.

"What's wrong? Please tell me." I got on my knees.

"You can't fix it, Corrin. Please save yourself." She said.

"No, I'm sorry for being mean. Please don't." I said with a voice crack. On the verge of crying.

"It's fine. I never understood you." She said, tiny whimpers in between.

"Azura, I'll get Sakura or Azama or someone else." I said.

"You can't fix it but please know this," Azura's voice was losing itself. The purple spots seemed to be dissolving her. "I love you. More than anything and I want one last smile. I always loved those. Just one more." She said. A tear fell down her cheek.

I smiled for her then softly said, "I love you too." Then the spots dissolved her.