I'm Jealous of her || Takumi

I stood in front of the board. My life consisted of pure hatred against Oboro.

I was in love with Takumi. She had feelings for him too. But she had advantages. He hung out with her, but never with me.

I tried to place her in front lines but it leveled her up or helped her train. She was too strong.

I banged my head against the board.

"Hey, Nohrian Scum!"

"ON DUTY, SIR!" I turned quickly.

It was Takumi.

"Oh, it's just you." I chuckled nervously.

"What're you doing?" He walked towards the board.

"Working on guide lines," I said. "Nothing interesting." I chuckled.

"Why is Oboro always in the front lines?" He said, pointing at the map of the battle.

"Because, I figured she's strong and all." I smiled at him.

"Yeah but it's only whenever you do the guides," he looked down at me.

"Takumi, It's complicated." I sighed.

"Then let me help you work on this." He said. "You make everything sound more difficult than it normally is."

"It's not this, it's just a struggle." I looked down then walked off.

'Good move, Corrin.' I kicked a pebble as I walked. My hands trembled in fear of what he was going to do.

"Morning, Corrin," Mitama greeted me.

"Oh, Morning." I chuckled.

"How's the guide lines? Everyone's depending on you." Mitama said, "I'm too lazy to even do it." She let a puff of air out.

"One day you may change, don't give up hopes. Your poems do good, let's appreciate that fact." I said.

"Thank you." She chuckled and let me go back to what I was doing.

"Corrin, may I ask you for a favor?" Oboro came up to me.

My body felt cold. "What is it?" I asked.

"Well, I was thinking about confessing my love to Sir Takumi. I know he won't say no." She said. "So, could you maybe make sure he doesn't find out. Hinata does have a big mouth. He saw the ring and started blabbering." She looked at me with a smile.

"Okay, you count on me." I said.

I walked into my private quarters and slammed the door. I stood in front of another board and threw all the papers I had on it around. I screamed into my pillow.

"Damn it, damn it, damn it!" I yelled.

I heard someone knock on the door. I got up and opened it.

"Okay, what's your deal?" Asugi walked in.

"You always come into my room whenever I'm doing something." I mumbled.

"Give me candy and I never leave." He shrugged.

Whenever Asugi came from the deeprealm, I gave him candy to get on his good side. And we became best friends ever since.

"Oboro's going to propose to Takumi and she wants me to make sure Hinata doesn't tell him or someone tells him. And you know I have feelings for him and now I'm too late and it's like," I rambled on.

"Enough rambling, just screw Oboro over. Tell Takumi and then yeah." Asugi said.

"You may be my best friend but, you just crossed the line." I said.

"Do you want Takumi's love or not?" He asked.

"Yes, Candy's in the draw. I'm gonna go tell him." I rushed off then.

"Oh, hey. Candy." I heard him say.

I ran into the training grounds. Takumi was in there.

"Takumi, Takumi!" I yelled.

He looked at me.

"What Scum?" He looked.

"Oboro is going to propose to you." I said, pulling him away.

"But she's my retainer, I would never think of her as my wife." He said.

"Yeah, so I wanted to see what you had to say." I had a smirk on the inside of my body.

"I can't allow that." He said. "It'd be strange. And I also was going to propose to someone else."

"Would you mind me knowing?" I looked at him.

"You come to me, tell me that Oboro was going to propose to me then you expect me to tell you who I'm going to propose to?" He gave me a foul look.

"Because I hate her, I don't really hate you." I said.

"Why would you hate her?" He looked down at me.

"Because she likes you and I always had a crush on you since we were little, or the memories I can remember, and I always hated that because she had an advantage now I'm even lower in life and." I rambled on again.

"Okay, listen here Scum. Stop rambling and watch." He rolled his eyes. He got on one knee and pulled the ring out.

"I- I get it." I mumbled. "WAIT I GET IT." He slid the ring on my finger.

"I can tell that's a yes."

"Aha! Screw Oboro!" I yelled.

This chapter wasn't very good, I was rushing so I could get comfortable and pass out. Better one next time.