Gloomy Day || Genny

Genny x M!Y/N
Quick Spoiler;
This isn't a good ending. "Angst"
I walked past Mae and Boey who were over excited about some many things that I didn't care for.

I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone right now, not even my best friend,

Genny.

She walked down the stairs that were in front of me.

"Hello, Y/N."

I didn't respond, I just kept walking.

"Y/N, are you okay?" She asked me, walking besides me.

I stayed unresponsive.

"I'll leave you alone, I guess." She said in her nervous tone.

I felt bad, I truly did.

I just didn't want to talk to anyone.

Nothing bad happened to me,
It was just a day to feel gloomy.

I walked out of the building, sitting on a bench that was in the yard.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

Genny,

"Hey, it seems like your upset so I made you some of your favorite story that I made. Oh, remembering us reading it for the first time. Whenever we became best friends!" She smiled.

I let out a soft smile.

"Please tell me what's wrong, Y/N. I'll try to make you feel better!" She said.

"I'm just tired today." I say.

"Want to run down the halls like we use to do whenever we were younger?" She asked.

"I don't think that'll make me feel better." I say with a sigh.

"Hm." She let the noise out as she looked at the scenery.

"What're you thinking about?" I asked her.

"I'm trying to remember the reason why you'd feel this way. I've felt this way before." Genny said.

But if only she knew why I was like this,
Not even I know.

"Are you injured somehow? Maybe my staff could cure you." She said.

"No, not injured." I said.

"I don't like it whenever you're sad." She said with a small sigh.

"I'm sorry, Genny." I said. "I wish I could feel better for you." I said.

"Want me to make you something to eat?" She asked.

"Please don't do anything out of your way." I say with a soft smile. "I don't want to waste your energy, just in case we have an unexpected battle."

"Oh, of course! Maybe you're exhausted from last battle! It was very tense, you know!"

"Yeah, those pirates are ridiculously hard to beat." I said with a small chuckle.