Flowers || Lucina

Lucina x M!Morgan

I turned the corner, entering the lounge room. Lucina was in there, polishing her sword.

"Ah, Morning Lucina!" I smile.

"Morning Morgan, What brings you here?" She asked me.

"Just to stretch my legs and walk around." I say.

"Seems lovely, mind if I join you?" She asked me.

"Of course!" I tell her, helping her up from the chair.

She stumbled, Landing in my arms.

"You okay?" I ask her, pushing her to stand her up straight.

"I'm fine." She says.

"So, where do you want to go first."

"The flowerbeds would be lovely."

We walked over towards the flowers. She hopped onto her knees, taking a sniff from a rose.

"Lissa's been taking great care of this." She says as she continues to sniff the flowers.

"Actually, I've been helping her." I scratch the back of my head.

"Wow, I didn't think you planted flowers!" She brushed off the dirt that was on her leggings, standing up.

"Well, I decided to try it and I think I like it." I say.

"Great of you to get a hobby. Hey, know what? Maybe you could help me find a hobby." She smiled.

"That seems nice, what do you like to do in your free time?" I asked her.

"Well, I don't get a lot of free time because of war and my father making me do things," she said with a short deflated sigh.

"Chrom's busy a lot, he does enjoy spending time with you though." I say.

"True. I do find myself interested in flowers though."

"Maybe we can make you your own flower bed so you can practice to see if you'll like it." I say.

"That'll be a great idea, Morgan!" She cheered.

"Alright, I'll go grab some supplies and we can start tomorrow. I need to build the flower bed." I say.

"Wait, Morgan." Lucina stops me.

"Yes, Lucina?" I ask her.

"Thank you so much!" She says, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek then rushing off.

"You're welcome." I say, dazed.

Her lips were soft.

Agh! Not the time for this, Morgan!

I rushed towards the shed that held the supplies. I walked in, grabbing some of the boards in there.