Under the Mask || Alfonse

AlfonsexCheerful!Summoner
First FEH Character. Requested by my friend
(who doesn't have a wattpad)

"Alfonse!" Sharena marched down the castle corridor.

"Sharena, stop calling my name. You'll wear it out." He said, not turning around.

"The summoner is here!" She cheered as I walked in.
"Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!" She said as she surrounded me.

"Thank you." I chuckled nervously. It was my first time coming back after a few battles. The stamina bar had gone out and I didn't want to wait.

(Stupid thing going down so fast)

"Welcome back, Y/N. How did the battles go?" Commander Anna walked toward us.

"Great, let's see." I went on about the team I used. (You guys can choose the members)

"Sounds fun." Anna said, I heard as Alfonse scoffed and walked off. His father had been captured by Hel. Forcing us to beat him in battle.

He hasn't been in a good mood since. Sharena tried to ignore him and be her jolly self.

"Alfonse, Wait!" I rushed towards him.

"Yes?" He didn't turn around.

"How about we schedule a meeting to work on the strategy we should use for the next few battles?" I asked. "Give us some time to catch up!" I smiled even though he wouldn't see it.

"I don't feel like it." He said and walked.

"Mind if I join you on this walk?" I caught up to him.

"Yes, I would mind." He said. I kept walking with him. I didn't care.

"What's been happening around the castle?" I asked.

"Nothing, same old." He said, turning the corner.

"Hm, sounds boring. How about we have some fun?" I giggled and rushed around.

I spun in circles, letting my large jacket sway.

I looked forward to where Alfonse was,

He wasn't there anymore.

"Hey!" I ran towards him. He had past me.

"Y/N, i would like some privacy." He sighed.

"Fine." I said as I stopped walking. I stood there and watched him disappear.

"Dang, I just wanted to hang out with someone." I groan.

Alfonse had always stayed away from me whenever I was in a mood to hang out with someone.

Alfonse never wanted anything to do with battles anymore, he always told me to bug off whenever I was picking out a team.

Sharena tapped on my shoulder, "he hasn't been the same since father." She sighed.

I looked down at her, being the same height but I was slightly taller than her.

"What could we do to make him happy?" I asked her.

"Bring back the dead." She tried to make the entire sentence worth a chuckle but even she couldn't do it.

"That's rebellious, we haven't summoned one who could do that!" I growled.

"How about you- I dunno- stop summoning so much!" She laughed and walked off chuckling still.

"Geez." I mumbled as I walked to a small table which was bolted to the ground. I put my feet up against it. Having no one see my face it was quiet so I decided to let my hood drop back.

My (hair length) H/L fell out of the hood. My neck felt ashamed. I hadn't had a haircut in a while, how do you get one here again? I closed my eyes, tiredness was inside my brain and bones.

I heard footsteps. I didn't have enough time to pull my hoodie up. I saw Alfonse stand in the doorway, he stumbled off quickly. I pulled my hood up. Shaken, I rushed out to find him. I know he wouldn't tell anyone but I needed him to know it was fine with me if he knew. He would hold it as guilt.

"Alfonse!" I yelled as I rushed down large halls and arch(s).

I found him by a pillar. "Alfonse, it's fine. Don't worry." I said.

"I know, I'm just shocked." Redness on his face. "I never knew you were so pretty."

I felt queasy. "That's very nice, Alfonse." A smile hidden by my shadow from my hood.

"I think you should keep your hood off sometimes." He smiled at me.

"You should wear a smile more than." I chuckled.