Nervous || Felicia

"I can't fight." Felicia winced as she ran from all the enemies, hiding behind me as a shield.

"Yes, you can!" I yelled back, as I fought the enemy warriors. I swung my sword from one side to the other to protect myself, and her, from getting any injuries.

I looked over at one of my soldiers, signaling to come and stand watch by me. Once he was positioned, I moved with Felicia and held a grip on her shoulders.

"Do this, Felicia. You can do it." I said. She looked at me, her eyes showed terror. She nodded and pulled her stars out, running into battle. I saw as she attacked, jumping in order to dodge attacks at times. She then landed on the ground, once she defeated them all. She turned towards me, her big wide smile. She ran towards me.

"I did it! I did it!" She jumped up and down in celebratory.

"Let's go have some celebration dinner." I said.

"Who's making it?" She asked, catching up to my walking pace.

"Lilith." I said.

"Okay! She makes good food." Felicia said. I hugged her from the side. I saw her blush, sweat dripped down her forehead.

"You get nervous at the smallest things!" I laughed.

"Sorry, Corrin!" She quickly responded with a nervous tone.

"Don't worry, Dear." I said, laughing more.