To be crowned || Xander

I walked down the hallway towards the roof. Xander was wanting to train me. He always had hopes that I'd be the strongest. Even stronger than him.

"Morning, Xander!" I smiled at him as I walked in front of him.

"Morning, Corrin. Let's get started with today's training." He said, swinging his sword to the side. I hoisted my yato towards my side then rushed forward.  I swung it down against his sword which laid in front of his chest. He used his own to toss mine away,

"Wrong move, Corrin." He said.

"What could I have done?" I asked him, walking to pick it up.

"Tightened your grip or do the move yourself." He told me and hopped off his horse. He walked towards me and smiled. "I have hopes you can become a great queen, the strongest one Nohr will ever be given."

I smiled back, "thank you Xander, I have much to learn." I bowed down, then waved goodbye. I walked down the corridor to be called by father. I rushed to his throne and listened to his orders. I was told to go to Hoshido and kill the to-be-king.

I gathered my army to come with me and we began to walk.

A hand touched my shoulder.

"Oh, Xander. I didn't expect you to come." I say.

"I had to, I wanted to see what you're like in battle so I could train you with the stuff you have to learn." He said.

"I could've fought at the castle but, okay." I shrugged.

"Do not get hurt, we wouldn't be able to afford that." He warned as we walked into the front gates.

The four siblings walked in front of the throne, their eyes ready for an intense battle.

"Prepare your weapons!" I yelled, swinging my yato to my side.

Then everyone rushed in.

I went towards the throne. Ryoma sat there but I was stopped by Hinoka. She ran in front of me. She stopped my yato with her weapon.

"I've spent my entire life looking for you!" She yelled, moving backwards on her Pegasus. "Now I found you!"

Ryoma sat on the throne, nodding his head towards Hinoka. Letting her know to fight. Her Pegasus ran towards me, she slammed her sword against mine to knock it away, I took Xander's advice though. Hinoka grew stronger, I knew that I wouldn't be able to best her in this battle. Then my hands grew numb, I fell backwards whenever she gave a hard blow against my yato.

"Don't touch her!" Xander's voice rushes to my rescue. I see Hinoka fall to the ground, I rush up and gather myself.

"Thank you, Xander." I say.

"No time for thank you, you could've died."

"If I couldn't beat Hinoka then I can't beat Ryoma!" I say.

"Fight, I said!" Xander turned his back to help the other struggling members.

Ryoma was by Hinoka, checking for her pulse.