Loopy Propose || Felix

Your very first Fire Emblem; Three houses was requested by; @FemCryaotic
Anyways, Enjoy.

Byleth's POV

Felix came into my room right before I was getting ready to go to sleep.

"Can you help me real quick, Byleth?" He asked me.

"I guess, But what do you need at this hour?" I asked.

"Well, you know me, I was practicing and I'm way too worn out so could you maybe help me?" He asked.

"Of course." I grabbed the staff I had placed on my work bench.

"(I don't know a word to use for healing so you make it up lmao)" I chanted as I aimed it towards him.

"I don't think it worked." Felix huffed in exhaustion.

"Sit and let me try a potion!" I said, I was known to never give up no matter what was going on. I quickly made a potion. I handed it to him and he swallowed it.

"It'll make you loopy for a slight minute but it works, trust me."

The potion didn't hesitate a second to make him loopy.

"You know, Professor," the droopy voice bumbled past his vocals. I turned back to my work station, wanting to get some more work done since I wouldn't be able to sleep anymore. I was wide away now. "I've always loved you. You're beautiful blue hair. It looks so beautiful whenever the wind blows through it." He said.

I felt my cheeks turn tinted. I was never aware of these feelings. I stayed silent.

"You're so talented and strong." He kept complimenting me.

The drowse disappeared from his voice. I turned back around, "do you feel better?" I asked.

"Yes, thank you for taking your time to help me." He turned to leave.

"Felix, what you said was true right?" I leaned against the desk.

"What I said?" He turned back, "Yes, it was very." He was owning up to it.

"You may leave now." I said, turning my head to smile.

S SUPPORT COMPLETED