"Gods, Corrin" || Leo

Leo x F!Corrin

I was with Camilla, trying to learn how to dance. I failed, but it was my first time.

"Much more room for practice, sweet dear." Camilla told me as she hoisted my fallen body up.

"I can tell." I say, sighing.

"Maybe you could go help Leo out, he's in the library, I think." Camilla said.

"Okay, Camilla, have fun dancing." I wave goodbye to Camilla and walked towards the library.

I saw Leo at a small table in there, stacks of books around his work station. His head on the table. The lamp was on. I walked over, placing my hands on his shoulders.

"Leo." I whispered in his ear.

He raised his head up quickly, looking up to see my face.

"Ah! Corrin, you scared me!" He quickly moved his body to see me.

"Sorry, Leo. Camilla said to see if I could help you." I say, reassuring him.

"Well, I could use some help putting this books up." Leo said looking at the mess.

"Okie, Dokie!" I said then grabbed a pile of books. I walked towards a staircase and climbed up a ladder. I placed the books in the correct spots until I finished.

I started to climb down the ladder but, my foot slipped off.

I closed my eyes and prepared for impact, but felt nothing.

Uh, what happened?

I opened my eyes, gazing up at the figure who caught me.

Leo.

My cheeks flustered.

"Thank you, Leo!" I said, climbing out of his arms.

"Be more careful, Corrin. We can't afford you to be hurt. Camilla and Elise would be crushed." He said.

"Sorry, Milord." I say, bowing.

Scoff...

"Well, I guess you finished the books quickly." He said while he looked at his now neat space.

"Well, Maybe I can help you study tomorrow!" I lend him a smile.

He gave me a smile back, "that'll be nice." He said, he then walked off.

I walked out the other exit, bumping into Camilla. She was looking down at me with her sweet smile.

"Did you have fun, dear?" She asked.

"Why do you ask?" I looked at her.

She chuckled lightly,

"It seemed that you two had fun."

I blushed after I realized what she meant.