Another World || M!Corrin

M!Corrin x F!Corrin
(Having a crush on yourself..)

I peered out of the small tree house, known as my private quarters. Lilith roamed around in her human form. It was rare of her to do that.

I sat up, brushing off my metal suit.

I held my yato firmly because Lilith being in normal form was rare. Maybe a war was ready to pronounce itself.

Hinoka was at the pond, talking to Lilith, giving me her toothy smile as I rounded near.

Lilith glanced at me as I walked towards the small pond.

"Morning, sis. Lilith was lookin' for ya'!" Hinoka perched herself against her Pegasus.

"Seems like I found her first." I smiled.

"Ah, Lady Corrin." Lilith turned completely to face me. A fish in her hand.

"If you needed food, you could've gotten me." I said.

"No, no. That's not it exactly. There's a male that found his way here. It's like he teleported from another world." Lilith lowered her voice.

"Another world?" I asked.

"Yes." She whispered briefly.

"Peaceful?" I ask.

"Yes, He has a kind nature. Exactly like you!" She says.

"Alright, Take me to him." I say. I let a puff of air out as I walk out the gates of the village.

"Ah, morning Yukimura," I say hello to the male on the robotic animal.

"Morning, Lady Corrin." He says, waving.

"There He is." Lilith says as she walks towards a male, looking at random items.

He looked exactly like me. The same grey hair, same eyes. We look at each other.

"My name's Corrin, Yours?" I ask the strange male.

"Corrin." He says huskily.

"Hm." I say.

I looked over. Seeing the sword Garon tried to give me once.

"Ah! Get rid of that this instance!" I scream, stumbling backwards.

"The gangalar?" He looks back at his sword pouch.

"Garon tried to kill me with before!" I say.

"Lady Corrin, please calm yourself." Lilith says, she quickly transformed into her dragon form.

"Wait, Lilith? How'd you get here?" He asked.

"Pardon?" Lilith looked over, her face gave off as confused.

"I have a dragon back at home that looks like you. Same everything, same name. And she looks exactly like me. Same name too."