Chapter 6

It had been about a week and a half since I'd given Billie my number and she hadn't texted me. I had just assumed she'd either been busy or had just forgotten about it. Either way it didn't really bother me too much because I didn't really expect her to text me back. She's a famous musician, for crying out loud! She's got shit to do.

It was about 11:00 at night when I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown
Hey mama, it's Billie

Avery
Oh, hey! I didn't think you'd actually text me haha

Bil
Of course I'd actually text you! I've just been busy with writing some new shit with Finn

Avery
I assumed as much

Bil
Anyway, I have a question for you

I was wondering if you wanted to hang out this weekend? Like maybe Saturday? I think it would be cool to get to know you

You can invite your friends of course lol

Avery
Oh yeah! That would be awesome! I'll ask them really fast!

Bil
Cool

I went to my group chat with the girls and asked them if they wanted to hangout with Billie with me this weekend. Jayda and Gabby almost immediately responded with a yes! but Michelle took a bit longer to respond. She said she would love to. I smiled and texted Billie back.

Avery
Hey, they said they'd be up for it!

Bil

Oh cool! It's a date then 👉👉

Avery
See ya then!

I would be lying if I said my face didn't heat up slightly after her last text. I mean, I know she didn't mean it like that but it was still a nice thought.

----- (doin something different with this chapter... By that I mean I'm actually showing a small bit Billie's point)

Billie smiled a bit and let out a content sigh. She hasn't realized she was staring at her phone until a voice came from behind her.

"What are you so happy about?"

Billie choked on air, not expecting to hear anyone. She turned around and sent a playful glare to the man behind her.

"You could've killed me, Finn!"

"Sorry 'bout that. I just came to check in on you and saw you smiling at your phone. So... Who were you talking to..?" Finneas asked with a shit eating grin on his face. Billie felt her face getting red and stuck out her tongue at Finneas.

"That's none of your business!" She pouted. His smile only seemed to get bigger as he gave her a look.

"Is it a giiirl?"

"Pfft... No! Of course not!" She said as she crossed her arms. Finneas wiggled his eyebrows at her and peeked over her shoulder at her phone.